Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Goku?
Goku!
Kakarot!
View Results

Machai

It's time to come clean about who I really am. I'm not actually Bob Odenkirk, I'm the real Saul Goodman. I'm such a good con man I conned my way into the real world where I switched places with him. Now I get to live the good life hanging out in Hollywood being famous while he becomes a Cinnabon worker who gets locked out by the dumpster for two and a half hours. If this all sounds like sci-fi, that's because it is. Or rather it will be when my autobiographical scfi-fi film entitled "Give me a dollar. Ok now I'm your lawyer, let's talk about crimes together" hits theaters on Christmas 2022.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

goku voters are trippin think outside the box imo

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

*guy whos doubling down voice*

its different when goku is both options and the name of the poll

nut

thanks for keeping it friggin real op

gormless goblin

SHOCKING to live in 2022 and see someone being serious and real about their opinionions. crazy. haven't seen somebody tell it like it is since i was a bab. thats why i wear this button (the button says: "friend of op")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

nut posted:

thanks for keeping it friggin real op

You're welcome. Just remember, when you're un legal trouble because you did a crime but you don't want to do the time, better call Saul! Put a dollar in my pocket and I'll get you off!