Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gormless goblin

its all about a good economy in team-based computer games so i pick the guy that posts at all waking hours, the one that posts in every thread all at once at the same time every day, and the lurker who averages like 1 post a month over 12 years, and all the last one does is follow the first one around emptyquoting all of his posts

the last part is good for morale and for street cred it's like really good value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

gormless goblin posted:

its all about a good economy in team-based computer games so i pick the guy that posts at all waking hours, the one that posts in every thread all at once at the same time every day, and the lurker who averages like 1 post a month over 12 years, and all the last one does is follow the first one around emptyquoting all of his posts

the last part is good for morale and for street cred it's like really good value

its me the best emptyquoter

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

gently caress

gormless goblin

thats the fastest way to get reported you greedy sob

gormless goblin

i just noticed a problem with my group composition the third guy really shouldn't be playing a role where he has to post more than once a month

ill never go pro dammit

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

gormless goblin posted:

its all about a good economy in team-based computer games so i pick the guy that posts at all waking hours, the one that posts in every thread all at once at the same time every day, and the lurker who averages like 1 post a month over 12 years, and all the last one does is follow the first one around emptyquoting all of his fixes everyone's posts.

FTFY

I'm the post healer of the party.

super sweet best pal

Ok, this is a long running megathread so the tank will have to draw hate by posting an opinion that goes against the thread hivemind. Expect a redtext debuff from that, our mod can cleanse ones with nws avatars but ones without them require a fivebux to cleanse.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

super sweet best pal posted:

Ok, this is a long running megathread so the tank will have to draw hate by posting an opinion that goes against the thread hivemind. Expect a redtext debuff from that, our mod can cleanse ones with nws avatars but ones without them require a fivebux to cleanse.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

poverty goat

i swear to god if the lurker pulls the mods again I'm autobanning :toxx:

Prof. Crocodile

no one wants to pick me because I am constantly hopping, but I swear it makes my posting faster. check the frame rates!

gormless goblin

everybody that centers their group composition around mods always fails to appreciate how quickly a thread can turn on the tank, thats why i NEVER play with them :colbert:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I always have a stack of disposable poo poo-posting accounts prepared for really challenging threads.

gormless goblin

multiboxer :arghfist:

Farecoal

There he go
L4G shitposter level 47 "'ironic' racism" specialty

poverty goat

Died farming rep in fyad and now every time I res I get probed again immediately

French Accent

LFP i am a top 100 pedantic poster check my banlogs

deep dish peat moss

lfg please see my achieves: [goldmined thread] [the real goldmine, yeah] [jpegghead]

gormless goblin

Anal [Probation]

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

poverty goat posted:

Died farming rep in fyad and now every time I res I get probed again immediately

Escape From Noise

Man now posting is a team thing? I'm never gonna get picked!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
lfg to farm the post rush thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3990691

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gormless goblin

barnold is camping the post rush thread guys watch out if you go there