Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lol, I made some Kraft mac and cheese earlier this week and thought to myself "this seems like a lot of butter"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just use 2 tablespoons of lard instead

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Sid Vicious posted:

sliced up hot dogs in that shizz

:eng101: using a turkey dog makes it healthy

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRK7PVJFbS8

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Sid Vicious posted:

sliced up hot dogs in that shizz

On a similar note, try some sliced up jalapeno sausage.

The two flavors straight-up frolic together.

Baxter fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Jan 14, 2022

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't eat this more than once every other year or so, but if I do there's a better than average chance a drained tin of tuna is going in there and some sambal olek or sriracha (other hot sauces if that's what's on hand). Frozen peas as well if I think of it.

I've done hot dogs, but don't like it.
I saw 'baked beans' mentioned up thread, never heard that one before and not sure I'd be down with that. I'd try it I suppose but that seems like a mismatch imo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Baxter posted:

On a similar note, try some sliced up jalapeno sausage.

The two flavors straight-up frolic together.

ohhhh poo poo this sounds real good

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i dont gently caress with craft stovetop poo poo i go straight for the stouffers baked and i add some breadcrumbs and maybe grate up a cup of decent cheddar to enhance the experience

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I use pasta and a bechamel and add loads of cheese.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

20 Blunts posted:

i dont gently caress with craft stovetop poo poo i go straight for the stouffers baked and i add some breadcrumbs and maybe grate up a cup of decent cheddar to enhance the experience

Not all of us live in pleasure palaces working in the free diamond gardens at our leisure

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i like to add whatever i find in the yard to mine. acorns, grass clippings. its all food man

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I slowly simmer my noodles in whole milk then put in a stick of butter, 5 tablespoons of salt and a pinch of pepper. Then I eat it all with a ladle.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Half a cup of sugar really gets the cream creaming

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I make mac and cheese once a week or so. 2 tablespoons is plenty of butter, I use whole milk.

Aside from tuna, seasoned and shredded chicken breast is good in mac.

Do not make the mistake of thinking about chili mac with the dollar box of kraft. A can of Hormel or Wolf or Campbells chili in kraft mac is not as good as you might think. It's also not as disgusting as it might sound, but it's a real bottom of the pantry dish.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
finish that mac n chese

then suck on deez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
crumble up some croutons on top