Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Ok yeah this build is stupid haha

I thought I would need Kront for his attack modifier since it gives attack damage and area, but my warchief was already larger than the screen before the end of the run, so I should probably do Justice since I think her attack modifier gives the most attack damage per level?

Skimming the Wikia, it looks like:

Searing Attack and Deadly Attack give the most raw +damage%,
Merciful & Crushing Attacks not far behind for first place
Warped Attack & Rampaging Attack not far behind second place
Chilling Attack decently further back
and then finally, lmao, Split-Second Attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Double posting:

+

=
https://streamable.com/ynai1z

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

It's nice seeing Act I stuff being viable for builds.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
https://twitter.com/poncle_vampire/status/1785001141538902449

New Free DLC out now for Vampire Survivors before the stuff on May 9th

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
The Virgin AAA Game With Battlepass + Other Monetization To Keep The Doors Open

vs

The Chad I Made You New Content On A Whim Indie Dev

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Ok yeah this build is stupid haha

I thought I would need Kront for his attack modifier since it gives attack damage and area, but my warchief was already larger than the screen before the end of the run, so I should probably do Justice since I think her attack modifier gives the most attack damage per level?

After trying, yeah it's stupid good lol

ExiledTinkerer
Nov 4, 2009
Ah, good, Pathfinder: Gallowspire didn't just not so gracefully exit EA a short while back to be left to weather away in the winds---a v1.1 update:

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2388460/view/4163090898790828615

quote:

Greetings, Adventurers!

First off, we want to extend a huge thank you to all of you who have supported our game since our Early Access launch, and our recent official launch. Your enthusiasm and feedback have been incredibly inspiring and instrumental in shaping the direction of our game. Today, we're thrilled to announce our first update since launch – Update 1.1!

What's New in Update 1.1?

Secret Game Modes: Ready for new challenges? Update 1.1 introduces several secret game modes that you can unlock and explore. Each mode brings a unique twist and fresh gameplay - can you discover them all?

New Achievements: With new challenges come new achievements! We've added a bunch of new achievements for you to chase. Whether you're a completionist or just looking for extra fun, these achievements will keep you engaged as you explore all the new content.

Key Binding: One of the requested features from you, customizable key bindings, is now available. Customize your gameplay experience by setting up your controls just the way you like!

Balance Changes and Fixes: We've made several balance changes to enhance the gameplay experience. Additionally, we've squashed some pesky bugs to make your gaming smoother and more enjoyable.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Mescal posted:

stardew survivor

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2606550/Farmer_Survivors/

I played for a few minutes and it seems like farming is just a skin. Arbitrary visuals. The farming tools don't do what their description says: they fire a bullet instead.

There should be sprouts that chase you until you water them. So many trees growing you can't chop them down fast enough. XP gems are seeds, grab em or they'll grow into a threat.

Mescal fucked around with this message at 17:05 on May 1, 2024

ExiledTinkerer
Nov 4, 2009
Fantasy Survivors hits v1.0 after a lengthy EA jaunt, though it seems post release content doings will continue:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2220870/Fantasy_Survivors/

quote:

Fantasy Survivors is a rogue-lite where you must find the exit while dodging enemy attacks, levelling up and selecting your gear.
Arriving via a portal, your mission is to survive, explore and find the exit.
After each run you can spend your gold on buying weapons, artifacts, armor or characters.
You can also spend it on upgrading character attributes, which applies to all characters.

Play co-op or solo
Unlock more weapons, armor and artifacts
Unlock more characters
Find hidden items and discover how to use them
Find secret exits to unlock more maps
Fight mini bosses for their exit keys

Unlock your main weapons for all characters to use
Escape alive to earn bonus gold
You can choose the order of levelling your weapons' stats
Once you've levelled all your equipment, you will get gold, food, or the option to drop some
Chests contain more unlocks so keep an eye open for them on the mini map
Armor comes in sets that have a matching artifact
To fuse armor with it's artifact, you simply max the artifact's level and it will free up a slot
Find the exit key in chests or in mini boss drops
Find your secondary weapon in a gold chest
Unlock map-specific weapons, making them available in your loadouts
Weapon status effects can harmonize or cancel out, so choose them carefully

Latest Updates
Hatch pets from monster eggs
Mine crystals and use gem cutting to produce marbles
Enhance weapon damage using 6 types of crystal marbles
Use followers and helpers to harvest and fight for you
Set up Loadouts to limit the equipment you find during play
Use artisans to craft potions, weapons, artifacts and even playable characters

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

With Monday's DMD patch which fixes the "+Summon Count" items not working, anyone know if it fixes things like the 36-point Merris talent that gives you a big ol' Dragon? Or any of the items that grant a Dragon/Parrot?

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

ExiledTinkerer posted:

Fantasy Survivors hits v1.0 after a lengthy EA jaunt, though it seems post release content doings will continue:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2220870/Fantasy_Survivors/

This feels very janky but very fun so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Gnomber was released. Dev said "we'll update the game again if anyone cares" lol. I played it before and thought "they get it. it's not fun yet, but they get it." I liked Bomberman as a kid so anything with globular black bombs is good for me.