Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
somebody uploaded those old "scariest place on earth" shows narrated by zelda rubenstein that used to only air around halloween on fox family and nobody cares enough to enforce the copyright, it rules

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA1G_AaTyCI1iy5SkR52oxlHnfGbovlt3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont speak Hylian is it captioned?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Sid Vicious posted:

i dont speak Hylian is it captioned?
fair question. it's actually not princess zelda from the legend of zelda, zelda rubinstein was an american actress most famous for playing the psychic dwarf lady in Poltergeist ("this house is clean"), so she narrates in english, not hylian

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Cubone posted:

fair question. it's actually not princess zelda from the legend of zelda, zelda rubinstein was an american actress most famous for playing the psychic dwarf lady in Poltergeist ("this house is clean"), so she narrates in english, not hylian

thank god for you cubone i love that woman i am very excited now

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Zelda's last name in the games is Finkelstein, so that's an easy mistake

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
no I'm p sure that's F Scott Finkelstein's wife

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j8OHlp5Euo

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

i just read a washington Irving story about a ghost hunt and felt it was relevant here

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Frostmare has two channels that do ok compilation videos with a dry and often dubious demeanor. I like to watch them while on the stationary bike. He credits sources and some of them seem up your alley.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

play phasmophobia, op.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

ghosts are pretend OP

oh word ?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

curious if ur able to explain the ectoplasm then, sid

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Man I hope ghosts are real, I got some folks I wanna spook once I die. Maybe like Beetlejuice, without the trying to marry a child part.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I enjoy Buzzfeed Unsolved Supernatural.

I’ve also found some episodes on YouTube of Ghost Nation, Hotel Paranormal and Paranormal Caught on Camera.

Valko posted:

Serious post: Try searching for Destination Truth. It's really more of a travel program than a ghosthunting thing, even if they do all the night-vision camera and EVP poo poo. It doesn't really take itself seriously and they have never actually found anything paranormal.

They did find a real el lobison (werewolf) once.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5ws_w-bfLk

I’ve always loved that show. The host is honestly just really fun and charming and I’ve watched some of his other stuff.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Josh Gates is great. He seems genuinely funny. I enjoy watching him try to squeeze his 6 foot+ body into those tiny caves

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I can't find it anywhere on his wiki article but I think Josh Gates was invited into the Explorers Club. It's a pretty prestigious organization.

quote:

In 1904, a group of men active in exploration met at the request of noted journalist, historian, and explorer Henry Collins Walsh, to form an organization to unite explorers in the bonds of good fellowship and to promote the work of exploration by every means in its power.[3] Joining Walsh were Adolphus Greely, Donaldson Smith, Carl Lumholtz, Marshall Saville, Frederick Dellenbaugh, and David Brainard. After several further informal meetings, The Explorers Club was incorporated on October 25, 1905. Women were first admitted in 1981, with a class including Sylvia Earle and Kathryn Sullivan.[4] Famous honorary members have included Theodore Roosevelt, John Glenn, Jim Fowler, Walter Cronkite, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, Sir Edmund Hillary, Buzz Aldrin and Albert I, Prince of Monaco.[5]

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

curious if ur able to explain the ectoplasm then, sid

its cum

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

drat wonder if the explorers club lets in black members (i doubt it lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009