Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Cheese is an ancient food whose origins predate recorded history. There is no conclusive evidence indicating where cheesemaking originated, whether in Europe, Central Asia or the Middle East.

:350:

Thinking about cheese ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
There's a factory where its made and if you get near the fence they do completely live warning shots right past you, you just walk away.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm in Wisconsin.

We like cheese here.

I really like cheese.

It's good in fact.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

I made some Oysters Kilpatrick with smoked ham and sliced some Gorgonzola on top and put it under the electric grill.

Cheese.

:350:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I like to eat cheese straight from the cow

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
cheese with fruit is good.

Fruit cheese and like a slice of coppa

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I don't like cheese with sweet things at all. To me it's all savory.

I always have at least 5+ different types of cheese products in my fridge at any given moment.

I know some people put fruit in their cottage cheese and I think that's kinda gross. I just sprinkle seasoned salt right in the open tub and eat it with a fork.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

I saw a box of this like a spire of 250 new blank CD's at Costco

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Some say it was space aliens that taught humans the art of cheese-making, others say it might have been ghosts. One thing is for sure: it was the aliens

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Brown cows make chocolate cheese

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Greg of Doom posted:

I saw a box of this like a spire of 250 new blank CD's at Costco

Laughing Cow.

Good cheese.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

The Laughing Cow (French: La vache qui rit) is a brand of processed cheese products made by Fromageries Bel since 1921, and in particular refers to the brand's most popular product, the spreadable wedge.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'mma give you da spreadable wedge ova here

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
IBM used to make cheese cutters that were mechanical, analog computers which automatically estimated the cheese weight and calculated a price.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8VhNF_0I5c

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Daddy needs some wedge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

IBM used to make cheese cutters that were mechanical, analog computers which automatically estimated the cheese weight and calculated a price.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8VhNF_0I5c

IBM did some other card counting stuff in WWII.

Anyway. Cheese. Sometimes other threads will branch off into "Cheese". Post about how much you love or hate cheese. Or don't. I don't really give a gently caress. Pics are always good. Not that maggot cheese please.