Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

The government landed a helicopter on my front lawn today and who was inside but my mentor from a previous life. They need me to go back to work, they say. I keep telling them that I'm done--I'm done with killin monekys, they'll have to find somebody else. But they say this time is different. They showed me a photo of the monkey they wish to be dead--it's definitely a monkey i've seen a thousand times before. I said yes but this is the last time I do them a favor. Nobody kills monkies like me.

Monke did nothing wrong. Maybe you're hunting the wrong animals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

The government landed a helicopter on my front lawn today and who was inside but my mentor from a previous life. They need me to go back to work, they say. I keep telling them that I'm done--I'm done with killin monekys, they'll have to find somebody else. But they say this time is different. They showed me a photo of the monkey they wish to be dead--it's definitely a monkey i've seen a thousand times before. I said yes but this is the last time I do them a favor. Nobody kills monkies like me.

Good luck soldier, you're going to need it. That monkey has taken out the best of them.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
if man is 5 if man is 5 if man is 5

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

One of the monkeys bit me but I think it’s probably no big deal. I just won’t tell anyone so they don’t get worried

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I had ENTIRELY CONSENSUAL sex with 5, maybe 6 monkeys most of which were still living after the accident, alright?
I don't think that's anything to write home about, let alone contact the CDC over. And those are just love bites. They get a little amorous, ok? It's not like I didn't return the favor ;)

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

hmm… I could sure go for a banana right now. oooOOhh. Haha, sorry about that. Oh, oh… Oooh ooh ah ah ah OOH AH AH

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Big Beef City posted:

I had ENTIRELY CONSENSUAL sex with 5, maybe 6 monkeys most of which were still living after the accident, alright?
I don't think that's anything to write home about, let alone contact the CDC over. And those are just love bites. They get a little amorous, ok? It's not like I didn't return the favor ;)

Outrail 2022. Effects of syphilis on captive cynomolgus monkey intra-tribe social dynamics following a lacklustre inter-species multi-individual sexual encounter. Journal of Simian Sexology 3:32 iv. 15 pages.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
When I was briefed on the ape escape, I was told that we're looking for Cynomolgus Macaques. Is that some kind of bonobo? Those are the only damned dirty apes I'm interested in catching.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

cynomolgus macaques was one of the bad guys from the Star Wars prequels iirc. Maybe the guy from the fish planet

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
In case anyone missed the news interview:

https://twitter.com/MicheleFallon7/status/1485486822729953284

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

just found out about Monkey B virus, which is a pretty funny name for a herpes virus that kills 80% of infected people 🙈

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

kntfkr posted:

if man is 5 if man is 5 if man is 5

That monkeys gone to heaven

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

just found out about Monkey B virus, which is a pretty funny name for a herpes virus that kills 80% of infected people 🙈

B stands for butt haha

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Monkey butt virus lol

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

YeahTubaMike posted:

Why'd they kill them?

joe rogan was in charge of rounding them up

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Always worried about diseases in Macaque

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Well they mentioned in the video that people reported gun fire. So they're killing the monkeys. That can't be a good sign.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

'For guys!'

Gott make sure I'm not putting womens anti monkey-but powder on my butt

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Capitalism.

Also

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Is there any change in the formula for various sexes/ages/species?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
No idea, probably not.

The guys bottle picture doesn't say talc free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Different food colorant / flavor additive