Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

MJeff posted:

Thanks for nothing, Thetis. 🙄

Shoulda dunked that whole baby in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Could have sailed back to PhthiaGreen Bay but no, had to have his name live forever in history.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

MJeff posted:

imo his suffering isn't as funny now that it's not negatively affecting the Packers.

Packers lost the first round pick they got for him because he didn't play 65% of the Jets snaps this season. So it did affect them negatively.

Also gently caress Throw Rogan. lol, lmao.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Handsome Ralph posted:

Packers lost the first round pick they got for him because he didn't play 65% of the Jets snaps this season. So it did affect them negatively.

Also gently caress Throw Rogan. lol, lmao.

I mean whether it actually means anything is how the rest of the season goes. If the defense drags them to a mediocre record then yeah it sucks. If the team gives up a high second is basically a first

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Either way, a first and a second for a QB whose leg turned out to be a ticking time bomb is a pretty good day's work.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

MJeff posted:

Either way, a first and a second for a QB whose leg turned out to be a ticking time bomb is a pretty good day's work.

Plus got out of a lot of money that will be completely gone by next year.

Honestly can’t complain with how it’s worked out

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

sponges posted:

Shoulda dunked that whole baby in

Seriously, just hold it by the hair

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Seriously, just hold it by the hair

That’s how Samson got got

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Troy got screwed over by that "trick play"

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm trying to workshop an "escape from NY" joke with a bomb injected into his ankle but im not totally sure how to bring that plot point into a photoshopped movie poster or something

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Looking forward to owning a Aaron Rodgers Jets jersey in a few years.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Kirios posted:

Looking forward to owning a Aaron Rodgers Jets jersey in a few years.

Sup fellow clearance NFL.com shopper. Love to mow the lawn in my Trubisky/Wentz merch.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Sup fellow clearance NFL.com shopper. Love to mow the lawn in my Trubisky/Wentz merch.

I trim the trees in my Rosen Cardinals jersey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I spent nine dollars on a leinart jersey