Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Can't believe people are talking poo poo about Amsterdam Admirals legend Kurt Warner :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

We can say nice things about Matt again https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/st...ingawful.com%2F

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
After seeing that womans tweets im pro matt stafford in thus situation

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Stafford didn't ignore that woman after she fell, he had just 1) drank to a point where he'd lost object permanence and 2) felt that only his wife was capable of pulling that photog back from whatever dimension she had fallen into.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i've been in that zone before where i'm at the grocery store and someone slips and falls but i'm too drunk to help, it just happens sometimes. last thing he needs is to tear a muscle or something.

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Nobody, *not even* Matt Stafford, is perfect.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I still like Matt Stafford, Super Bowl Winner

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I like that Stafford has completely screwed up the QB market by getting traded to a different team and immediately winning a title. If my team can't win a title, then I can at least laugh at other teams' wild moves.

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

I love him so much https://twitter.com/wdeacon/status/1504518396184084488?s=21

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

I do love that Stafford has nothing but positive things to say about his time in Detroit even if this was a scripted commercial with random writers

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i miss him

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
Matthew Stafford was so successful on the Rams the Qb market is in utter chaos as half the league tries to copy the Rams, lol

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Yeah seeing him get his ring was great but seeing the aftermath of him getting his ring might be even better tbh

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
There’s only one MATTHEW STAFFORD

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
staffords getting hella paid

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
He rich as gently caress.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
But, like the gentleman he is, he didn't demand some record-setting contract because he won the super bowl for the Rams. Instead he took a relatively modest contract equivalent to Dak Prescott's in AAV.

What a class act, huh

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

If you want to know how crazy cap inflation is in the NFL, Matthew Stafford has earned just shy of 240 million in his first 13 years in the NFL and will earn 183 million over the next five.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

DariusLikewise posted:

If you want to know how crazy cap inflation revenue growth is in the NFL, Matthew Stafford has earned just shy of 240 million in his first 13 years in the NFL and will earn 183 million over the next five.
ftfy

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I remember when the bugaboo about Stafford was that he was the highest paid QB in the league. :v:

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Just a reminder of how loving awesome this pass was

https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1493342097142779909?s=20&t=PS_uwlypa_y8WoVR2VEXGg

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I like Matthew stafford.

He went to uga (bad)
He lost to Georgia tech while there (good)
He went to the lions and threw a million balls to Calvin Johnson (good)
He won me a lot of money in the super bowl (very good)

Thanks Matthew Stafford!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The Big Jesus posted:

I like Matthew stafford.

He went to uga (bad)
He lost to Georgia tech while there (good)
He went to the lions and threw a million balls to Calvin Johnson (good)
He won me a lot of money in the super bowl (very good)

Thanks Matthew Stafford!

Tracy Morgan does an amazing Early Culver and he says Go Dawgs so I think this list is wrong because them dawgs is hell.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Mr. Nice! posted:

Tracy Morgan does an amazing Early Culver and he says Go Dawgs so I think this list is wrong because them dawgs is hell.

That is true, then dawgs is hell (bad)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

At least he got his ring

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
This is a thread for nice things, your kind isn't welcome here.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

At least he got his ring

goodnight prince

https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/1599561240430673920

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

goodnight stafford, hope you and Calvin Johnson get to smoke weed together in retirement

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Basically ever since I knew who he was, I've liked Matt Stafford. He seems like he rules. Tough as boot leather, but a great guy with a big heart. I'm glad he was and is so beloved in Detroit, and I'm glad that he got a Super Bowl victory to cement just how good and underappreciated he was for years.

I hope the rest of his life rules.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Uhh. At this point you should probably retire right? Is this something you can “get better” enough to play professional football again?

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Uhh. At this point you should probably retire right? Is this something you can “get better” enough to play professional football again?

Yes, but it depends on the severity of the contusion. Either way though, it's something you need to keep a close eye on and not aggravate in the immediate term.

He could be out for a while, including a chunk of next year.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I like Stafford and I'm glad he got a ring (albeit in Los Angeles). Hopefully during his recovery the people closest to him convince him to retire so he can live a good life with his family. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Without Matt Stafford, Baker Mayfield would not have chaos dunked the Raiders yesterday. Thank you Matt, for doing good even while horribly injured.