Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Weka posted:

When are they going to make an adult's only metaverse? The moderation policies are really slowing things down at the dick sucking factory.

And have we considered the natural consequences of office piracy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Not just natural. Inevitable.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Metagetting on all metamy coworkers' tits by constantly metaapplying the prefix "meta", but only to metathe most inappropriate words

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

cinni posted:

ralph pls go

was that video older than your boyfriend?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey guys, i know this metaverse is really amazing and all but what if we built some sort of anti-virtual reality, where you don't need goggles or anything? like instead of using electrons to engage phosphors on an LCD, we use electrons bound to protons to construct atoms and build things out of that? we could call it the Meataverse!

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

Xaintrailles posted:

First 3 hours of every day are spent climbing up the metaverse recreation of my inbox.

We must imagine Cybersisyphus happy

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
No matter how many auto-dick-detection algorithms my boss keeps implementing, every day someone manages to sneak a few in.

(That someone is me)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Gutcruncher posted:

No matter how many auto-dick-detection algorithms my boss keeps implementing, every day someone manages to sneak a few in.

(That someone is me)

Your Honor, I'm not actually a six foot tall anthropomorphic dick

I am tho