Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anthonyz
Apr 15, 2006

kugutsumen will return
We’re releasing a movie that never ends on the 22nd of February. Here is a preview https://twitch.tv/dangerousKitchen

You will re-experience the movie in your mind over and over. Each time you will understand different things. The movie ends only temporarily when you stop watching, and you're left with lots of fragments. You're always ending up somewhere new. You have all these pieces. The task of making sense of them is never-ending.

Daniel: "Max and Anthony directed this zen-documentary about their daily life. On one hand it captures the mundaneness of life. On the other hand, it captures the infiniteness of life."
Daniel: "It is a movie about hacking, tech, sex, drugs and rock'n'Roll from their perspective."
Joe: "Can it predict the future?"
Daniel: "Well, no. Not really. It is about their everyday life."
Morty: "This must be what Jesus felt like. Sometimes I feel like this."
Rick: "Yes, sometimes I feel this way, too."
Morty: "Reminds me of another movie."
Rick: "Yeah, Hard Boiled."
Morty: "The whole movie was one endless fight scene. But you know what was interesting about the movie? It was that there was more stuff after the fight scene. More stuff after the credits rolled. More stuff in your imagination. The fight scene never ended.
Morty: "But this never-ending movie, it's like those stories that never get finished? Like Citizen Kane or The Fountainhead?"
Rick: "Yeah, that's right. It's like there are plots that will never resolve, and we just have to live with it."
Morty: "I thought that maybe my job was to finish that movie."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU