Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
op why didn't u use hexagons. hexagons are more well rounded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

emTme3 posted:

i've never seen this shape with the temporal orientations before. still haven't. i'll keep looking.

Oh, sorry. I wasn't necessarily saying you're doing something old or obsolete or whatever. Just that I feel like the intellectual pursuit is worthwhile even if you end up not ultimately getting much tangible out of it.

Good luck!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what if we used words instead

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I didn't read all that, but I did look at the pictures.

You have no axis on your graph for being a lazy, stupid ignoramus vs being d&d brained

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Taylor swift loves the cia?

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
I feel like there needs to be a dimension for "How much theory a person can read/write at once without dying". Clearly you (and me, because I actually read the OP) exist on the far edge of this axis.

Anyway, this is the real political "compass", the political cube (folded out so it's legible):

This is also superior to your offering, in that it has a lot of colors.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
:350:

what is the point of a political compass....

if you don't have the political map

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
also the OP can lick my anus for comparing Stalinism to fascism

Might have a point with juche tho

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

who's the target audience for reading that, OP

personally I don't think the issue is a lack of nuance in labeling people's beliefs when most people are somewhere between "I struggle every day and just try to get through the day" and "I like people suffering, it is very cool, except when it happens to me"

Tempora Mutantur has issued a correction as of 18:39 on Feb 1, 2022

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
Just tell everyone you're a communist the only people who will get mad are the real communists and they have no power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Zurtilik posted:

I encourage people to have a whack at political science and theory even if the end result is just reinventing the wheel. Still more thought than 95% of the posts here.

drat I feel owned, I should put lots of time and energy into my posts instead of laughing at silly jokes