Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
I really enjoy cannabis and shrooms, lsd etc, but can't use them due to exacerbation of mental health conditions.
Best for me to substitute with art and outdoor exercise.
Can't drink, about to start ye olde Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation.
Also dramamine trip gave me prescience, which was cool, but I think it's an anticholinergic, which ain't.

Mechanical Pencil fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Feb 3, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

how do you do lean
I hear from rappers that it’s good

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Mechanical Pencil posted:

, about to start ye olde Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation.

Good luck! It seems to be helping my sister

Catpetter
Dec 12, 2004

Tell your god to ready for blood
Soiled Meat
i always woke up with a deathly dry mouth in the morning and i figured out it was benadryl, even a half. cause it's an antihistamine. so now I just take melatonin and valarian tea.

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Pontificating rear end posted:

DPH isn't really a good sleep aid because even though it might knock you out, it'll suppress dream sleep which means your brain doesn't process stuff while you sleep so it'll basically make you stupid.

Does doxylamine succinate have the same problem? Guess I should ask a pharmacist

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Betty Wight posted:

Does doxylamine succinate have the same problem? Guess I should ask a pharmacist

It's an anticholinergic too so yeah.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
Lol at that page one Erowid trip report. I hadn’t seen one of those in long time, and I just assumed that was from back in the day. I checked the time stamp on the top lol it’s from 2021. I thought that by now enough Erowid geniuses would be brain dead but I guess there is a new crop born every year.

I do appreciate that it ends the exact same way as they all do - no lessons learned, “oh yea I’m back using this crazy poo poo again but mUcH SmArTeR this time!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Captain Beans posted:

I thought that by now enough Erowid geniuses would be brain dead but I guess there is a new crop born every year.

There will always be drug users so long as people's lives are really lovely or really boring.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

There will always be drug users so long as people's lives are really lovely or really boring.

My life is actually pretty loving good now and I'm never bored.

Drugs are still fun tho sometimes.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

0 hours: i do a gram of juice that i measured out with penny and a straw

2 hours: playing mario kart, don't feel poo poo

3 hours: gently caress it i don't feel poo poo. weigh out another gram with my straw and pennies. i know i shouldn't and this poo poo stays in you forever, but i am not high.

4 hours: eyeball a half gram and snort through the straw

56 hours: well guys i ruined my marriage and lost my job and the er doctor called me a little bitch

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
working long hard hours in the dip hen hydra mines

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

signalnoise posted:

working long hard hours in the dip hen hydra mines

lol

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

just lmao at anyone who kicks the bucket

One of my steps is a bucket and sometimes I kick that out from under myself and half fall to the ground. And it's NOT FUNNY!

central dogma posted:

Adderall and friends are great for a few months then suck rear end because of the harsh tolerance buildup.

Stick to weed and shrooms.

Whoever develops a drug to counteract tolerance will make a God drat fortune.

Have you considered not taking them every day but just occasionally, for a treat?

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Good luck! It seems to be helping my sister

Cheers, 150mg Venlafaxine is starting to wane in it's efficacy, also one of the worst AD's in terms of cannabis withdrawal syndrome, which apparently has highest incidence for white women, and lowest for black men.

Me am white mans.

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Mulaney Power Move posted:

3 hours: gently caress it i don't feel poo poo. weigh out another gram with my straw and pennies. i know i shouldn't and this poo poo stays in you forever, but i am not high.

56 hours: well guys i ruined my marriage and lost my job and the er doctor called me a little bitch

Lmao I loved reading that thread. "Apparently I crashed my motorcycle in a parking lot and broke my arm and my fiance and her family won't talk to me."

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Mulaney Power Move posted:

The juice thread was before my time and probably one of the threads I regret not getting to read the most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

how do you do lean
I hear from rappers that it’s good

i made a rap song about drinking "lean"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKtfkxdFII