Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChairmanMauzer
Dec 30, 2004

It wears a human face.
Sweet tea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
As stated, White Monster Energy is the most racist drink in existence.

Grape Rip-It energy drink at Dollar Tree is the least racist drink

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
its probably bourbon

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Yaldabaoth posted:

No, Coors Lite is to racists what Pabst Blue Ribbon is to hipsters.

But I like coors light when im not drinking PBR and im NOT RACIST

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Junk posted:

its probably bourbon

idiot. it's ol' smoky moonshine pick a flavor

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Earthquake High Gravity Lager (12%)
Here in Ohio we get the 10% variety so I'm not sure how much that makes a difference.

Anyway.

You should know what you're getting into when you pop an Earthquake. This isn't a beer to be enjoyed, this is a beer to make you want to fist fight telephone poles and it does it's job.

It's much sweeter than its malt lager brethren which makes it a bit easier to stomach but it's still pretty harsh. Drink one on a dare or if you are on a super low budget looking to catch a buzz.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

EorayMel posted:

Earthquake High Gravity Lager (12%)
Here in Ohio we get the 10% variety so I'm not sure how much that makes a difference.

Anyway.

You should know what you're getting into when you pop an Earthquake. This isn't a beer to be enjoyed, this is a beer to make you want to fist fight telephone poles and it does it's job.

It's much sweeter than its malt lager brethren which makes it a bit easier to stomach but it's still pretty harsh. Drink one on a dare or if you are on a super low budget looking to catch a buzz.

Doesn’t track. The only person I’ve ever seen drinking Earthquakes was my elderly black neighbor who would sit all day in the outdoor smoking area and share with me all the gossip about the other apartment dwellers since he just people watched all day.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
People would vote for the drink for president.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Whiteclaw probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doegoa3spKo