Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

StashAugustine posted:

Its the genre of troll that basically believes what hes saying

It's this.

His entire brand is supposed to be politics + comedy but just like conservatives doing comedy they just flat out say what they mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Fish of hemp posted:

So are these nazis still running NATO or.....?

Yes

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/afrolefty/status/1500538618527551488?cxt=HHwWgMC4kYz7_dIpAAAA

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Ostensibly NATO intervention was to stop ethnic cleansing in Bosnia, but there was no serious follow through on any kind of prosecution of Yugoslav war criminals. The real impression is that we intervened to make sure Yugoslavia would stay "balkanized." We picked the Croats to be the winners and compelled them to cooperate with the Bosnians, who they were at the moment putting into concentration camps.

Sure, it's almost certain that in execution and results they hosed up any humanitarian moral mandate they had to intervene. The framing of "Christians bombed by NATO at the behest of Muslims" is still ironic though. Also didn't it lead to the independence of Kosovo, a Muslim state.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

agreed

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

sir, your FBI is showing

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ever since I added that dumbass to my Blocklist on Twitter, people have been posting him more in cspam instead. I don't want to see vaush's stupid haircut anymore :negative:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/M_Star_Online/status/1502011883200598020?cxt=HHwWiMCyqbH2m9gpAAAA

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
trying to find out what happened to Libya's vast amount of water supplies, didn't the french took it apart to themselves? i thought it was for nestlé but trying to google anything related to it doesn't give me anything worthwhile

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Honest Thief posted:

trying to find out what happened to Libya's vast amount of water supplies, didn't the french took it apart to themselves? i thought it was for nestlé but trying to google anything related to it doesn't give me anything worthwhile

nestlé is swiss if the french grabbed it it was probabyl for veolia

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's this.

His entire brand is supposed to be politics + comedy but just like conservatives doing comedy they just flat out say what they mean.

anti-communists are all the same

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
more like NEATO

Not Everything Acronymed Treats Oppression

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

hell yeah

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/PissandVingrtte/status/1500783361895370757

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
Ya'll we gotta talk. Really some big yikes vibes at all these leftists doing a no growth signal boosting the marginalization of the lived experiences of NATO indigenous people. NATO is here to save and protect marginalized LGTBQIATC+ BIPOC refugees and flies the banner of bravery and intersectionality; it's truly the world's first multi-racial diverse integrated protection of the vulnerable poor and disabled. It's not my job to educate you why it's good and many poor people would irreparably be harmed if you abolished it. Do better. ya'll

Xaris has issued a correction as of 04:42 on Mar 14, 2022

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

"NATO"

its good

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

THS2 posted:

"NATO"

its good
i fuckin' love nato

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
nato my loving dick n balls

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

nato suck m ydick

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
I stand with NATO.

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

Xaris posted:

Really some big yikes 😓😓😓 vibes at all these leftists⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️ doing a no🚫🚫🚫 growth🚫🚫🚫 signal boosting⚠️⚠️⚠️ the marginalization of the 👏 lived👏 experiences👏 of👏 NATO👏 indigenous👏 people. NATO 💘💝💖💗💓 is here to save and protect marginalized📖📖📖📖 LGTBQIATC+🍆🍆🍆🍆 BIPOC🍑🍑🍑🍑 refugees and flies 🚿🧼🚽🧻 the banner of 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️bravery and intersectionality🛣️🛣️🛣️🛣️; it's truly the world's first 🚨🚨🚨🚨multi-racial🚨🚨🚨🚨 diverse integrated ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️ protection⬅️➡️⬅️➡️ of the vulnerable 🐩🐩🐩🐩poor and disabled🦄🦄🦄🦄. It's not my job🏛️🏛️🏛️🏛️🏛️ to educate 🌐🌐🌐you why it's good and many poor people🥌🥌🥌🥌 would 🥊🥊irreparably🥊🥊 be harmed if you abolished it. 🔮🔮🔮🔮Do better🔮🔮🔮🔮.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

lol thank you

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet

Cuttlefush posted:

I stand with NATO.

this but unironically

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I stand with 'tato, which is what I call Tucker Carlson now because he looks like a potato, which I'm guessing is on whatever Viktor Orban's side is I guess.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/1504535437766971392

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
that's a neat blast (heh) from the past.

also now i feel old. seems like so long ago

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Xaris posted:

that's a neat blast (heh) from the past.

also now i feel old. seems like so long ago

I don't know when TIME decided to give up the ghost and open its vault to non-subscribers, but what a walk down memory lane: https://time.com/vault/year/1999/

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Little bit of child-sized propaganda from Denmark:

"NATO = a sort of club for countries that cooperate and keep each other safe"

"When the world is difficult to understand"

Wikipedia posted:

The Children's Newspaper aims to promote fact-based societal awareness for children in an era of fake news where children primarily consume information from social media. Its journalistic mission is to contribute to the democratic and social development of children, which is continually under pressure from mounting screen time. The newspaper's content is grounded in the principles of constructive journalism. The Children's Newspaper will often provide news also found in newspapers meant for adults, but will be explained and made intelligible for children.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
I think children would perfectly understand the "difficult to understand" concept of a bully telling you he's your friend by claiming someone else is their enemy

Palladium has issued a correction as of 01:50 on Mar 22, 2022

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/bonanzamedia2/status/1506912912241217537

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/SerbiaBased/status/1507070570843844613?cxt=HHwWisC9qeGsmOopAAAA

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm gonna doNATO to the Ukraine.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Trump should dissolve nato when he is reelected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Trump should dissolve nato when he is reelected

he's got my vote