Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Harriett went for a joyride to the pet store and back, comfy the whole time

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Sarah Cenia posted:

:hmmyes:

Ass-penny

Sarah Cenia posted:

:3:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Enfys

The ocean is calling and I must go

he is precious :yeeclaw:

Twenty Four

Agreed! Like covering his face in an "oh no!" gesture!

xcheopis

Peeping Tom*

*not actually a Tom because I am a responsible pet owner

Twenty Four

xcheopis posted:

Peeping Tom*

*not actually a Tom because I am a responsible pet owner

Some quality peepin' !

xcheopis

The softest thundercloud!

xcheopis

Please note those quality beans; just an all-round handsome fellow!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Yes

Twenty Four

xcheopis posted:

Please note those quality beans; just an all-round handsome fellow!

:hai:

Ass-penny

All of these quality pet probes making me jealous. Danger is at the vet until March because she's radioactive right now. I don't want to recycle an old pet pic.

I will however take a super nerdy probe. Working on translating a Shadowrun character into a Genesys character because in spite of having the coolest setting ever Catalyst Game Labs is incapable of editing or creating rules that make any sense.

Space Kablooey

Just snapped this and this is too good to not have in my rap sheet

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Feb 21, 2022

xcheopis

Space Kablooey posted:

:kimchi:

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Ass-penny

Space Kablooey posted:

Omg the snuggle puddle is real

Twenty Four

Good dice and sheets, good cat, good stuff! Thinking about finishing up in a few days or maybe longer, depending on reception and other stuff, if anyone who hasn't gotten anything in at all yet and wants to, go for it, before it is too late!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
In 1988, when I was in the Air Force I met a guy named Craig who became a great friend and D&D companion for 33 years.

He passed away last month, another unfortunate casualty to this god damned pandemic.

I am to be the custodian of all of Craig's D&D books, so I set aside an area upstairs where we used to play. We haven't been able to play since around Spring of 2019, due to covid.

This is the area I have set aside (it's rough, I'll post the completed setup when the other bookshelf I have ordered comes in and I've set up some other stuff and placed all the books. That way when my other friend and I get together to play, Craig will be with us)

https://i.imgur.com/ea1sEPT.mp4

:siren::siren: THE POINT OF THIS POST:siren::siren:

Please post the following pic as my probation reason in my rap sheet, so Craig can always be with me when I post:

Thank you. I uh, got something in my eye again...

Twenty Four

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

In 1988, when I was in the Air Force I met a guy named Craig who became a great friend and D&D companion for 33 years.

He passed away last month, another unfortunate casualty to this god damned pandemic.

I am to be the custodian of all of Craig's D&D books, so I set aside an area upstairs where we used to play. We haven't been able to play since around Spring of 2019, due to covid.

This is the area I have set aside (it's rough, I'll post the completed setup when the other bookshelf I have ordered comes in and I've set up some other stuff and placed all the books. That way when my other friend and I get together to play, Craig will be with us)

https://i.imgur.com/ea1sEPT.mp4

:siren::siren: THE POINT OF THIS POST:siren::siren:

Please post the following pic as my probation reason in my rap sheet, so Craig can always be with me when I post:

:rip: Craig, part of what the thread is for among other stuff, condolences PSP but Craig's with ya

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

:rip: Craig, part of what the thread is for among other stuff, condolences PSP but Craig's with ya

:love:

xcheopis

[quote="Pot Smoke Phoenix" post="521627804"

[/quote]

:sympathy:
Rest in peace, Craig.

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

xcheopis posted:

:sympathy:
Rest in peace, Craig.

I finished setting up the memorial corner I had planned for Craig's D&D books.

Before: https://i.imgur.com/z1EkiQj.mp4

After: https://i.imgur.com/4DA8Vpo.mp4

Those are the dragon shirts my other friend Ron and I bought him through the years, so I hung them up as well. The 3 bottles of iced tea on the right were the last 3 he bought when he was here last, before the pandemic :smith:

Twenty Four

I finished setting up the memorial corner I had planned for Craig's D&D books.

Before: https://i.imgur.com/z1EkiQj.mp4

After: https://i.imgur.com/4DA8Vpo.mp4

Those are the dragon shirts my other friend Ron and I bought him through the years, so I hung them up as well. The 3 bottles of iced tea on the right were the last 3 he bought when he was here last, before the pandemic :smith:

Bittersweet stuff aside, and in good tribute, that room is epic. I love it all. What's the thing raining down black light looking luminescence in the right-hand corner? I'm not sure if the camera is making it look more unbelievable then it is, or if it looks like that in person. The first picture in the previous post made me think it was a video artifact, but seeing it again a couple of times has sparked my interest.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Looks like an LED tree of some kind and there's bleed-over on the camera sensor making it wash out really blue.

That is a beautiful space you have there!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
it's maybe a radical dragon breathing LED fire?
thats a great shrine to yr friendship.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Oh I didn't even see the dragon :golfclap:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

Bittersweet stuff aside, and in good tribute, that room is epic. I love it all. What's the thing raining down black light looking luminescence in the right-hand corner? I'm not sure if the camera is making it look more unbelievable then it is, or if it looks like that in person. The first picture in the previous post made me think it was a video artifact, but seeing it again a couple of times has sparked my interest.

Viginti Septem posted:

Looks like an LED tree of some kind and there's bleed-over on the camera sensor making it wash out really blue.

That is a beautiful space you have there!

Thank you :unsmith:

It's these bundled together and dangling from the dragon's mouth:

https://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Fa...ps%2C139&sr=8-5

Twenty Four

Thank you :unsmith:

It's these bundled together and dangling from the dragon's mouth:

https://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Fa...ps%2C139&sr=8-5

Cool stuff :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

As promised, I said I would send this thread off to the goldmine to commemorate and remember all the good self-picked probes for posterity. I couldn't do it without being fair and hitting myself with one, so here is one from when a fellow beloved BYOB poster asked me to "post the booze in the room you are in". Not all I had, just what was right there, and it took me forever to get the picture up and upload it and jump through hoops I never had done before and haven't since, which was part of the inspiration for the thread, so it seems fitting! I wish I had that much on hand right now...

Thanks for participating in the thread all, it was fun!