Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Kirk Vikernes was a small-time criminal when he met Varg Vikernes. Varg was a large, mean-looking man with a vendetta against anyone and everything. Kirk was a boxer and Varg was a wrestler. They fought each other for a year, but Varg was always winning. Kirk was always trying to out-mechanical Varg, but he never could. Varg was a very powerful man, and he was never afraid to use his strength and skills.

Sorry, Kirk :(

Snipe quote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

quote:

As the president of Russia, Vladimir Putin had a unique perspective on the situation in Ukraine. He knew that the separatists were not legitimate government officials, and that Ukraine was in a critical state. Putin was also well aware of the potential consequences of any military action in Ukraine.

he was WELL AWARE

Also...

quote:

The first time Putin saw Putin Weird Al he was wearing a Putin Weird Al t-shirt. Putin Weird Al was performing at a stadium in Russia and Putin was impressed. He asked Weird Al to autograph his shirt and Weird Al agreed.

:magemage: ...checks out

jiggerypokery fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Feb 25, 2022

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

When Denver the last dinosaur was killed by a hunter, he was heartsick at the loss. He mourned his companions and the food that they would never know again. For years he lay in his death bed, never knowing that he would be resurrected by the Witch-King of Angmar.

Edit:

In the late 1800s, Denver was the last city in the U.S. to be founded. The city was founded on the edge of a new, vast, landmass that was still being explored by humans. The city was founded on the remains of a giant dinosaur that had died in a rock fall. The city was founded on the remains of a giant, herbivorous dinosaur that had died in a rock fall. The city was founded on the remains of a giant, land-based, meat-eating dinosaur that had died in a rock fall.

driver's license

flavor.flv fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Feb 26, 2022

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
They've limited the number of stories per day! Quick get em while they're limited.

Boots and cheese. Boots and cheese. Boots and cheese. I can't get that stupid rhyme out of my head. It's been stuck there ever since my mom brought home a big block of cheddar cheese from the grocery store. She said I could have a piece, but I didn't want to. I wanted the whole cheese block.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

The smell of Wendy's was overwhelming. It seemed to fill the entire room, making it difficult to breathe. But that wasn't the worst of it. The worst was the sound. The sound of bloody farts. They were coming from the bathroom and they were loud.

Suppositories and eggs have one thing in common: they're both inserted into a body cavity. But that's where the similarities end. Eggs are a source of nutrition, while suppositories are used for medicinal purposes. Eggs can be boiled, fried, or scrambled, while suppositories are typically used to administer medication.

The dinosaur was so big that its head nearly reached the ceiling. It had been extinct for millions of years, but here it was, in the office worker's cubicle. The office worker was terrified, but the dinosaur just looked bored. It was as if it had seen this all before.

Mr.Acula fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Mar 19, 2022