Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
It was all a dream but the reality is that you are a giant. Everything else might be the same or it may be the giant world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

if everything else was the same that'd be rugged. depending on how giant we're talking I could see being trapped in your bedroom being a real hazard.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy
everyday i wake up and can't tell if i grew or shrunk because the world always does it with me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This actually happened in 1994 and to this day I still have trouble finding shoes in my size

Enfys

The ocean is calling and I must go

I like to eat baby corn and pretend I'm a giant so that would be pretty cool.

I could eat regular corn and pretend I was normal sized eating baby corn while pretending to be a giant

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
A giant like Andre the Giant, or a giant like Clifford the Big Red Dog?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
this happened to me, but only horizontally

Heather Papps

hello friend

ouch OUCH why are my pyjamas SO loving TIGHT

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Buttchocks posted:

this happened to me, but only horizontally

woah me too, I was lying down when it happened.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

nut

how big is my wife and her muscles?

super sweet best pal

Already got enough on my plate trying to figure out if I'm a butterfly.

biosterous

one of the funniest things is a really big guy having to use something that is too small for him so imo i would spend a lot of time laughing at the absurdity of my situation

like this but even funnier

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

i finally did it. years of high school, and then college football have brought me to this point. i am a new york giant.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

withholding judgment until i hear about my wife goddamnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
help... IM TOO BIG