Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Crossposting from the Bitcoin thread

Just when I think my opinion of him can't get any worse....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
Julianne Moore.

https://twitter.com/_juliannemoore/status/1512460462956457991?s=21&t=sYkRAsCI_rAwHOVP6PTjlA

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Adolf Hitler

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

No. 6 posted:

Adolf Hitler

i'm convinced. nfts are the future

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Shintaro Kago :smith:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

UGH

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Tom Segura and Christina P were hustling NFTs from their podcast for about two months.. but they have since shut up about it.

I think… I’ve really cut back on listening to them as a result

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

But hey guys, the incredible second episode of The Red Ape Family is out now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGMDqIjWeyo

This is gonna be the next Family Guy, for sure!

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014
extremely uncool serj

https://twitter.com/serjtankian/status/1462810827564601348

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

JazzFlight posted:

Based on the first episode it basically is Family Guy without the constant pop culture references.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

JazzFlight posted:

Made it to the 40 second mark. Even worse than expected.

Well, he always was a tosser.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Come the Revolution (where all known coiners will be terminated for their ecocrimes, and after which anyone suggesting paying for anything with cypto will get only hysterical laughter in response), each still-extant cryptoswine routed out by the Inquisition will receive the folliowing punishment:

They'll be chained face down to a table in a darkened room. A frame of many sharp, long, hardened steel needles will be lowered onto their back. Their crime will be "tattood" onto their entire back... that crime being their ugliest NFT, or if they're a noNFTer, the artwork for their most wasteful cryptocoin (e.g. that Bitcoin one, in fine detail). For NFT-released songs, the lyrics of that song will be etched into their flesh. And so on.

The criminal won't be told any details of their punishment upfront, but as the needles sink deeper and deeper into their useless flesh, approaching their vital organs and not slowing, many will have a stark realisation of the extremity of their crime. They'll beg for mercy, but it will be far too late. JUSTICE must be done.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Apr 9, 2022

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Sigh...great now I have to buy another avatar.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BigBadSteve posted:

Come the Revolution (where all known coiners will be terminated for their ecocrimes, and after which anyone suggesting paying for anything with cypto will get only hysterical laughter in response), each still-extant cryptoswine routed out by the Inquisition will receive the folliowing punishment:

They'll be chained face down to a table in a darkened room. A frame of many sharp, long, hardened steel needles will be lowered onto their back. Their crime will be "tattood" onto their entire back... that crime being their ugliest NFT, or if they're a noNFTer, the artwork for their most wasteful cryptocoin (e.g. that Bitcoin one, in fine detail). For NFT-released songs, the lyrics of that song will be etched into their flesh. And so on.

The criminal won't be told any details of their punishment upfront, but as the needles sink deeper and deeper into their useless flesh, approaching their vital organs and not slowing, many will have a stark realisation of the extremity of their crime. They'll beg for mercy, but it will be far too late. JUSTICE must be done.

:stare:

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

I think you need to log off for a bit or srop following crypto for a bit. This is a bit extreme!

It happens to all of us from time to time.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

i'm convinced. nfts are the future

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

limp_cheese posted:

I think you need to log off for a bit or srop following crypto for a bit. This is a bit extreme!

It happens to all of us from time to time.

Meant as dark humor, but point taken, I'm gonna give myself a break by not reading about crypto and grrrrrr NFTs for a few days.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

Meant as dark humor, but point taken, I'm gonna give myself a break by not reading about crypto and grrrrrr NFTs for a few days.

It happens and is part of the reason I like these forums. Whenever you go too far someone will tell you to take a step back for your own sanity. Its happened to me in the past and I'm glad someone was there to tell me to log off for a bit.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I just remembered when Troy Baker tried to destroy his entire profession and burned all his goodwill over NFTs last year. Lmao.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

this scene, except they just carved a sketch of the ugliest ape from your opensea account

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Detective No. 27 posted:

I just remembered when Troy Baker tried to destroy his entire profession and burned all his goodwill over NFTs last year. Lmao.

He at least seemed to realize he was being an idiot and walked it back.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Necro-ing the thread because Muse now have an NFT album: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/aug/01/muse-release-nft-edition-album-will-of-the-people-charts

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol.

Muse.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

coldplay is next, but radiohead would never

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Please help Mike Stoklasa retrieve his simian.
https://twitter.com/redlettermedia/status/1529192128819212289?s=20&t=xx_pDvUpRsup1gdx2l06ew

Bad Purchase posted:

coldplay is next, but radiohead would never

"Getcher Bald Phil Dance Club NFTs right here!"

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

BigBadSteve posted:

really don't know why I asked that genie for a copy of In the Penal Colony written by the Stimpire guy

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

during the tattooing process, all of their bones will be removed using the worst kind of electricity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Bad Purchase posted:

during the tattooing process, all of their bones will be removed using the worst kind of electricity

Texas electricity (texlicity)