Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
look... it's... there's 3 grams of protein per serving here

really, it's practically yogurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Considering the amount of sugar in (most) yogurts, I can't really fault you.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i actually am not eating ice cream for breakfast today

in the spirit of full disclosure, today i'm eating leftover pasta and a mt dew SPARK Zero. i had actually inteded to make this thread yesterday but i forgot... and then late last night i wasgonna make a thread called "munch" and put a picture of Det. John Munch but... i did'nt know if that would actually be funny. probably not. when i went to make this thread today it had savedthe munch thread though,which is why i mention it now

but i did eat ice cream for breakfast yesterday. that much is true. thats accurate.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Ice cream sandwich for breakfast on a Saturday I have to work, yep.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
A Colombian girl with an amazing body told me once, "Break your fast with an orange." So I try to do that.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I only break slow

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
really I don't eat "breakfast" in that I have my first meal at lunch time, and I know that it's technically breaking my fast so it's breakfast but if McDonald's is selling McNuggets and not McGriddles, it's lunch, that's the rule

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Cinnamon toast crunch gang rise up

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

If I ate ice cream for breakfast, I'd poo poo it all out by lunch time OP. I also wouldn't be able to trust my farts until that happened.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Your parents let you eat CANDY for BREAKFAST?????????

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
I have a fruit smoothie for breakfast op sorry if that offeNds u :shrug:

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Real Olympians are trained to never skimp on the most important meal of the day. It's in the muscles!

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
I quaff the blood of my enemies for breakfast.

It puts you in the right frame of mind for a productive day and is pretty convenient now you can get it in cartons.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I had an ice cream sandwich this morning for breakfast.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

i have a bowl of grape nuts with blueberries and raspberries. usually.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

The Bloop posted:

really I don't eat "breakfast" in that I have my first meal at lunch time, and I know that it's technically breaking my fast so it's breakfast but if McDonald's is selling McNuggets and not McGriddles, it's lunch, that's the rule

that doglas adams quote

"time is an illusion. lunch time doubly so"

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Toast and jam but swap the butter for vanilla ice cream. Breakfast of kings. Diabetic kings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Waffles are breakfast food. Ice cream on them? Well, that isn't any less healthy than butter and syrup.