Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

in observance the mess hall is doing a 21 hot dog salute, the price tags are at half mast, and there's 50% off of all fountain drinks in the next hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

sorry idk what a real military mess hall is like. i assume it's like a 7/11 that's on base

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
you'd think w/ all that military discipline, they'd be able to clean their hall

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Decorating that officer by pinning a square of pizza on their uniform.

WOW what a Taco!

Folding the flag up into a triangle shape to give to their widow (the triangle shape represents pizza).

google THIS

Sgt. Chowdown would be a good name for a dog

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

google THIS posted:

Sgt. Chowdown would be a good name for a dog

"Sgt. Chowdown was my nickname in college :grin: "

- 25 y/o me

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

Decorating that officer by pinning a square of pizza on their uniform.

WOW what a Taco! posted:

Folding the flag up into a triangle shape to give to their widow (the triangle shape represents pizza).

woah woah woah people are getting pretty presumptuous with their pizza slice shape ITT. I'm a fan of doing a pentagram cut, then there's a pentagon piece, five lil triangles, and those weird shapes between the points.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Farecoal

There he go

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

sorry idk what a real military mess hall is like. i assume it's like a 7/11 that's on base

No that's pretty much what a base exchange is. A mess hall is more like a cafeteria. Hope you enjoyed this unfunny correction

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

"Tapas" plays mournfully over the PA

Scaly Haylie

leaving a bag of combos on his grave

sisterSyzygy

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
post-life munchies are real

super sweet best pal

Press F O O D to pay respects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Chainsaws PhD