Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

As much as I enjoy posting with the common rabble, I'm going to need a place to retire from the filth and disease of the...posting class. We need a gated subforum only available to a select few members with the...means, shall we say? Of course some threads will be viewable to all. They need something to shoot for, but they won't be able to post, obviously. Once I gain my rightful riches from posting last in that thread I shall be able to reward you handsomely, Jeffrey! Please consider it.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Feb 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Maybe if they just posted a little harder they could be in the gated sub.

Escape From Noise

Viginti Septem posted:

Maybe if they just posted a little harder they could be in the gated sub.

The goldmine is fully open to them and yet...

Twenty Four

As someone who has spent a lot of time driving for a living, if it's like gated communities and you don't have access, you just wait for someone who does to show up and follow them in really quick.

Just sitting there waiting for someone to start typing up a post, wait for them to hit submit, and bam, you're in! Sometimes it takes a little patience, but if you have a post that needs to be made in there, that gate to the subforum might as well be a big digital speed bump.

WOW what a Taco!

You know I post in the gated subforum because I drive a brand new 2022 Account, with all the bells and whistles (platinum, avatar, etc.)

FutonForensic

i pretend not to notice the soot-covered post urchins outside, staring through the gates, licking their dry, cracked lips as I shitpost about the Toronto Raptors

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

just think of it a forum to call my own can any man dream so large

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
PYF Gates

google THIS

Build Your Own Barrier to entry

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

lol

google THIS

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

google THIS posted:

Build Your Own Barrier to entry

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
if you think about it. SA itself is a kind of gated community. with the :tenbux: and all

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Enjoy the Postowner Association telling you what you can have on your av so it matches the neighborhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

lol