Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

just reminiscing about the good ole days of sticky old gym socks, please post ur thoughts here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WOW what a Taco!

Sticky? I've heard of them getting crusty (which is still so gross), but what are you sweating out that is making them sticky?!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Maybe it was supposed to say stinky?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

well back in the day they would get kind of sticky before they crusted over maybe things are different now idk what the heck these millenials are doing with their gym socks these days and i don't think i even want to know either

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Putting Speed Stick on my feet was a terrible idea.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
get ur stonk
out of my honk

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

108 yr old english veteran on history channel special on ww1: 'i remember a day when the orders came down the line that we were to go over the top, it was about 1916 i think, the germans had been pounding us damned hard for days with all their nastiest stuff, and well to be honest what saved me was my sticky old socks. they were so gucked up with all that, you know, a dozen of us to a dugout for days at a time, that my socks and my feet were so rotten i got sent to the rear with trenchfoot. well, not a man from my section survived that day, but here i am, *laughs a tearful laugh* all from me sticky ole socks'

Ass-penny

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

108 yr old english veteran on history channel special on ww1: 'i remember a day when the orders came down the line that we were to go over the top, it was about 1916 i think, the germans had been pounding us damned hard for days with all their nastiest stuff, and well to be honest what saved me was my sticky old socks. they were so gucked up with all that, you know, a dozen of us to a dugout for days at a time, that my socks and my feet were so rotten i got sent to the rear with trenchfoot. well, not a man from my section survived that day, but here i am, *laughs a tearful laugh* all from me sticky ole socks'

holy gently caress

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

also this is why I don't use my gym socks for joking off

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

google THIS

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

well back in the day they would get kind of sticky before they crusted over maybe things are different now idk what the heck these millenials are doing with their gym socks these days and i don't think i even want to know either

They got sticky from stepping on white dog poop

WOW what a Taco!

rear end-penny posted:

also this is why I don't use my gym socks for joking off

google THIS posted:

Ahh, this thread is making sense now.

FutonForensic

Marie Kondo says that if you fling a sock at the wall and it sticks, that sock no longer brings spark joy

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

google THIS posted:

forgot to mention that one rule of this thread is that we can't say how the old sock got stick, or what it got sticky with

Heather Papps

hello friend

honey i think it's time you started doing your own laundry

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

forgot to mention that one rule of this thread is that we can't say how the old sock got stick, or what it got sticky with

Well I'm a known rule breaker and the sock is sticky with potato starch

google THIS

"Slipperier than the opposite of an old gym sock" we used to say

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
weaving sticks around my feet because they are less sticky than my socks

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
what's brown and sticky?

sock

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sisterSyzygy

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
fill em up and throw em around like bolas, those sticky socks