Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
kid... hey kid

you're gonna die out there :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Why aren't you eating alfredo it's in your GODDAMN NAME

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
You gonna finish your bread?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Alfred molina eating my weenie and staring you down from across my pubes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
That the guy what killed that horse ?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
You said Alfred Molina but I imagined F. Murray Abraham for some reason. You should try it op, it's pretty good.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

AARD VARKMAN posted:

You said Alfred Molina but I imagined F. Murray Abraham for some reason. You should try it op, it's pretty good.

You said F. Murray Abraham and I imagined the automatic facelift machines from Star Trek: Insurrection

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That the guy what killed that horse ?

Ah Mr Hands but you got it backwards

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
linguini weenie

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Me and my friend French Stewart just squint right back comically.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Give me the whip/.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

istewart posted:

You said F. Murray Abraham and I imagined the automatic facelift machines from Star Trek: Insurrection

you said Star Trek and now i'm imagining Poe Dameron eating a big slice of 'za and saying "what, what?!"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

precision posted:

you said Star Trek and now i'm imagining Poe Dameron eating a big slice of 'za and saying "what, what?!"

Same except it's Big Bird never breaking eye contact while dropping back three or four chili dogs

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

istewart posted:

Chivato cocksucker

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

For all those who, like me, had no idea who Alfred Molina is, due to OP''s characteristic minimum effort posting style:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Molina

I ain't gonna bother to read it though.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
F____ MURRAY ABRAHAM!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
I think I had a crush on him when I was 11.