Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Chop up way too much ginger. Throw it into the instant pot with a pound of chicken (ideally thights) bones skin and all, 3/4th cup of rice and 10 cups of water. Set it to 20 minutes, go back to sleep. Wake up an hour later and you've got some great food. Eat it with whatever you have around. Angry lady sauce, sifu, various eggs or just as is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I’m really intrigued what is angry lady sauce

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
trenchant commentary, from my experience

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

buglord posted:

cYn
Apr 1, 2008
Just grab some fruit, like mangosteens.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

buglord posted:

Lao Gan Ma Chili Crisp Sauce.

Also great on vanilla ice cream.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I feel like I've definitely seen people talking about it in gws, will it rock my poo poo op?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Only in GBS can I make a joke thread and have it live on unexpectedly with actually interesting reads. Thank you all.

Vitruvian Manic posted:

Lao Gan Ma Chili Crisp Sauce.

Also great on vanilla ice cream.

Oh I know that lady. I wasn’t sure if it was more angry or being sent to the gluag.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I feel like I've definitely seen people talking about it in gws, will it rock my poo poo op?

It's pretty good.
Really good in similar applications you'd use sambel.

Good base to start a stir fry sauce or add to fried rice.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Hope you got the hightec, consuming water from a hot water heater is nasty af

Ya I just get it not ice cold, probably still not good though lol

Another good quick meal:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wK9OHVxB_Z8

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Icochet posted:

I fell into a cauldron of tuna when i was a kid so the rear end in a top hat druid won't let me have any. I am immensely tuna-like naturally though

what a loving post this is.

anyhoo, really good chili is basically no effort at all to make the hardest part is if you like to skim the excess fat out of the beef after it's browned, and i guess if you're terrible at kitchen things, dicing the onion, but you dont even have to do a decent job at that.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
see that spice packet? throw that poo poo away!

re-create that spice packet through a dozen or so jars and pouches

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Oysters are another great low effort meal. Just put on some gloves and crack those babies open. Not good if you are feeding a family but if you are alone? Perfect!

Plus they are an AMAZING hangover cure. Doesn't matter how you feel when you wake up, pop a few of those babies in your mouth and you will be good to go.

Steaming mussels is another good one if you buy them de-bearded. Just throw some herbs and garlic into some broth throw the mussels in. Steam that poo poo, dip some bread in. Boom.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
I’m making my world famous Loafmeal again

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Green curry chicken and rice.

Throw some rice in the rice cooker. Put some lightly oiled and seasoned chicken thighs in the oven on parchment paper. When the chicken is cooked chop it up fine and toss into the rice cooker with some coconut milk, green Thai curry, and maybe some canned diced tomatoes. Stir, and let heat for another ten minutes.

Maybe five minutes of actual effort in total.

If you're super lazy, use a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. They're already cooked, seasoned and typically really tasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

On behalf of Australia I apologise for this man’s existence