Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
WINGS (Bleu Cheese ONLY)
PIZZA
NACHOS
BUFFALO DIP
7 LAYER DIP
Veggies and Ranch (LOSER MOVE)
HITTIN THE BELL TO LIVE MAS
Goku only here to watch commercials.
View Results

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

More like LA Rams a dick in your rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

LA Rams are super contrived/ manufactured. Noone gives a poo poo in the city because they are essentially the spice girls. The first time they won the super bowl, the video from the local bars were the most lackluster celebrations I've ever seen.

SoFi stadium has no character, it's like some weird silicon Valley pipedream. Why make a dome in Socal?

In conclusion, Football is a mess

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

no pubes yet sorry posted:

LA Rams are super contrived/ manufactured. Noone gives a poo poo in the city because they are essentially the spice girls. The first time they won the super bowl, the video from the local bars were the most lackluster celebrations I've ever seen.

When was the first time the LA Rams won the SuperBowl, would you say, that you can recall?

I'd be interested since the LA based Rams last won an NFL championship in 1951 (before there even WERE SuperBowls). So if you remember that from seventy-one years ago, gene, I'd be impressed.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Feb 14, 2022

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SoFi stadium has no character, it's like some weird silicon Valley pipedream. Why make a dome in Socal?

In conclusion, Football is a mess

Big Beef City posted:

When was the first time the LA Rams won the SuperBowl, would you say, that you can recall?

I'd be interested since the LA based Rams last won an NFL championship in 1951 (before there even WERE SuperBowls). So if you remember that from seventy-one years ago, gene, I'd be impressed.

LMAO never change BBC.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"Oh, oh, oh you gonna talk bad about football? What're you, old?!?!"

Doing an argumentum ad no super bowlem fallacy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Who What Now posted:

"Oh, oh, oh you gonna talk bad about football? What're you, old?!?!"

Doing an argumentum ad no super bowlem fallacy

I think it is a fair assumption that the poster was not actually watching reaction to a game played in 1951 and is therefore full of poo poo :shrug:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

i have the 1951 super bowl reaction vids and am willing to sell

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
My buffalo dip was good. Ugly bathroom scene at my business conference today though.

I wercked it. :twisted:

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Nooner posted:

I think it is a fair assumption that the poster was not actually watching reaction to a game played in 1951 and is therefore full of poo poo :shrug:

He was talking about last night's celebrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

LA Rams are super contrived/ manufactured.
LOL if you think this means half a poo poo in L.A. of all places.

What loving Midwestern town did you move in from, buster?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Schweinhund posted:

He was talking about last night's celebrations.

No they weren't, lol you dip dong. They clearly thought that the Rams had won the SuperBowl previously and were wrong about it.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I am looking forward to the Super Bowl on Sunday! Who wants to have a watch party?

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:

FilthyImp posted:

LOL if you think this means half a poo poo in L.A. of all places.

What loving Midwestern town did you move in from, buster?

I think folks from St.Louis want to see the Rams fail cuz the team left for greener pastures (more money for Stan Kroenke)

Football was the only thing St.Louis had lmao.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Neutrino posted:

I am looking forward to the Super Bowl on Sunday! Who wants to have a watch party?

Ha ha ha! You don't know when the Super Bowl is :imunfunny:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Its hailing in Los Angeles right now. I regret our hubris. We should never have bought a football team

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Sourdough Sam posted:

I think folks from St.Louis want to see the Rams fail cuz the team left for greener pastures (more money for Stan Kroenke)

Football was the only thing St.Louis had lmao.

The Blues just won the cup a couple years ago.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm completely stoked that Tupac was released from prison to perform in the upcoming half-time show. He and Notorious BIG back together again will be the highlight of my year.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Neutrino posted:

"Hold up hold up hold up!! Yo, guys. Check this poo poo.
Not only do I not LIKE football? But, watch this. Watch. I'm going to PRETEND to not even know when it's ON. And then I'm going to feign IGNORANCE of it to FOOL those JOCKS. Holy loving poo poo you guys. THIS will PUT. ONE. OVER ON THEM. Get ready!!!"
*lets slip a long whistling fart while pushing up taped glasses and ejaculating*

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

"Hold up hold up hold up!! Yo, guys. Check this poo poo.
Not only do I not LIKE football? But, watch this. Watch. I'm going to PRETEND to not even know when it's ON. And then I'm going to feign IGNORANCE of it to FOOL those JOCKS. Holy loving poo poo you guys. THIS will PUT. ONE. OVER ON THEM. Get ready!!!"
*lets slip a long whistling fart while pushing up taped glasses and ejaculating*

I wonder how many home runs the sports ball team will score?

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

Peggy Edson posted:

I wonder how many home runs the sports ball team will score?

The pitcher scored a touchdown, you dimwit.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Neutrino posted:

it's the superb owl

the greatest of all owls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I just have to laugh at the absurdity of women going for meathead jocks such as professional football players instead of a guy like me who is somewhat smart, makes $26 an hour and has great judgment in choosing which gacha banners to pull on