Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
e you dislike??

Like, are they gonna liek put you in jail and poo poo?? What if you also bring flowers? Do they have outlets by the graves or do I need to bring a generator? I feel like the need for a pamphlet with this information on it would be clutch yet I have never seen this pamplet before. Makes you wonder wjho DOESN'T want you to know these things. You know, them.

Also here is a picture of an amplifier next to some douche's grave:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nice picture op

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

There’s some pretty loud battery powered amps these days, op

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Yes OP it is rude and it's embarrassing that you need to be told this.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Snowy posted:

There’s some pretty loud battery powered amps these days, op

Totally ok. My mate brought a big amp to his brother's funeral :suicide: and blasted out Superstylin' as the coffin was lowered into the grave. It was good.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

You probably shouldn't defile someone's grave OP, unless it's Smugworth's (he doesn't have one but he will soon)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

You probably shouldn't defile someone's grave OP, unless it's Smugworth's (he doesn't have one but he will soon)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Wow last time I talked about wailing I got a sixer but you can talk about it and it's fine??? :rolleyes: hypocrisy much??????????????

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe
RIP Smugguy

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
It depends, OP

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

EorayMel posted:

It depends, OP

Oh poo poo. Okay, this is making me think.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
Does pissing on someone's grave by accident whilst drunk count as defiling?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Fumble posted:

Does pissing on someone's grave by accident whilst drunk count as defiling?

Not if they were into golden showers in life.

Uh....Amen.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You'll be risking waking up the entire graveyard OP. Got to be quiet around there!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
This sounds more like something you would do on the grave of someone you liked and it was your way of paying tribute to them unless the guitar solo was really lovely or the whole song was just you making GBS threads on them.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Yaldabaoth posted:

This sounds more like something you would do on the grave of someone you liked and it was your way of paying tribute to them unless the guitar solo was really lovely or the whole song was just you making GBS threads on them.

So what your saying is it might work better if I dissed them in a phat rap??

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
rly hard to tell op, first you gotta find out what they are and aren't into

you could like turn their grave into an nft but they might into that

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UNMgENyMUo

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Literally A Person posted:

So what your saying is it might work better if I dissed them in a phat rap??

Rap is the best music for dissing people because that's pretty much what rap was created for.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
it's onnly disrespectful because grave shredding should only be done in the presence of the honored dead, not some douchebag

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

The cemeteries I know, all have rules restricting noise that they deem to be too loud.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Flyball posted:

The cemeteries I know, all have rules restricting noise that they deem to be too loud.

Yeah but are these party cemeteries???

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Literally A Person posted:

Yeah but are these party cemeteries???

You're actually allowed to party in cemetaries for Halloween if you live in an area that celebrates Dia de Muertos:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Dead

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I would be honoured if someone did that on my grave when I'm gone, but I've been playing guitar for 20 years so people would be cool with it I think

Padical
Nov 29, 2004
I think that it's pretty cool, OP

Make sure you do it about a minute after a bunch of people mourning the person have turned their backs and are slowly walking away so you catch them at the right distance to get the full solo out and ruin whatever dumb conversation or moment of silence they were having.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Are we talking, like, a random stranger, or are you going to some obscure cemetery in Sweden to thrash out a tribute to Quorthon? I figure someone's gonna be unhappy with you regardless, it's just a matter of who and why.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This doesn't make any sense OP because guitar solos are cool and good

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I hope someone rips some sick riffs on my grave someday

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
It would be an honor to have Tom Morello shred on my grave.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also I want the lady from that Rage cover band to piss on my grave

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah it’s cool to wail on someone’s grave but be super careful about air guitaring in a graveyard. Ghosts can hear those riffs and you can get haunted if you shred on air guitar too hard. :banjo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

First try to talk the family into showing their love by building a mausoleum. That way you really have an elevated stage for your performance.