Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
There's been plenty of discussion over the past few weeks concerning support for Canadian truckers and their protest.

I believe it is important to support Canadian truckers and workers everywhere.

Please consider donating to the Naujawan Support Network that helps Canadian truckers recover wages stolen by their employers. They are currently facing multiple defamation lawsuits filed by their employers after exposing the god awful conditions a large number of Canadian truckers face. Help them reach their goal of 30,000 Canadian loonies.

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

God bless you, I really wish someone would think of those truckers.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Just donated $100,000. "Keep on trucking"!!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I will support them by loving all their mothers.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I support the color revolution against the tyrant Trudeau.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

he's a tin pot dictator unlike his father

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
18 wheels and what do you get

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Dreylad’s link is for an actually worthy cause, it’s not for the antivax chuds, please consider donating to truckers with issues actually worthy of occupying our nations capital. :)

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Ah poo poo

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit

Dreylad posted:

There's been plenty of discussion over the past few weeks concerning support for Canadian truckers and their protest.

I believe it is important to support Canadian truckers and workers everywhere.

Please consider donating to the Naujawan Support Network that helps Canadian truckers recover wages stolen by their employers. They are currently facing multiple defamation lawsuits filed by their employers after exposing the god awful conditions a large number of Canadian truckers face. Help them reach their goal of 30,000 Canadian loonies.

Thank you.

Thanks! Donated once I realized I wasn't supporting fascist anti-vaxxers and a capital strike.

Dial911
Mar 18, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR!!!

Good idea, just hope it doesn't help the chuds any even by proxy.

Dial911 has issued a correction as of 13:06 on Feb 18, 2022

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

I donated as well.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Homeless Friend posted:

18 wheels and what do you get

sickly gasping for breath
with a cough that’s wet

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dial911 posted:

Good idea, just hope it doesn't help the chuds any even by proxy.

Might even hurt some of them since they're the owners and managers.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
They’re really taking it in the mudflaps!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
canadian "tire" lol

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Seriously though, I got the joke and thought it was clever, so I donated. Kick them a few bucks.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Lol you backed the police state over the people and now they are making the financial emergency powers permanent. Hope you never want to create a solidarity fund for any civil disobedience in Canada ever again.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
good, canadians all belong in prison

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

cagliostr0 posted:

Lol you backed the police state over the people and now they are making the financial emergency powers permanent. Hope you never want to create a solidarity fund for any civil disobedience in Canada ever again.

Good

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

GalacticAcid posted:

good, canadians all belong in prison

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

its the wave at the camera that really makes this a masterpiece