Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

alnilam posted:

I have dumpster doven a lot in my life and I'd do it again if i knew the good ones in my new city

When I was in high-school I worked at a Wawa and every night we had to put all the unsold bagels into big backs and take them out to the dumpsters, but instead I would just go and put them in my car and then loudly open and close the dumpster. I don't think it fooled anybody and I don't think anybody cared but I felt like a genius.

I also had a friend who coached high school track and field after college and would dumpster dive at Trader Joe's to get them good snacks, then when Trader Joe's started padlocking their dumpsters he got so mad that he quit his job and went to law school.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Twenty Four posted:

They were obviously casing out your sandwich choice due to local marriage laws. :byob1: