Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

kalel posted:

I'm the heist caterer

Oh thank gently caress, I'm so sick of doing heists with no catering. They expect me to bring a bag lunch like some kind of rear end in a top hat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I'm the sister, and.... *record scratch*... they let a NERD in the crew? But just wait until we have to infiltrate the big gala and I take off my big dorky glasses let my hair down-- I guarantee you THIS kitten's got claws... in ALL the right places.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I think one of the aims of the heist should be to steal back the surplus value appropriated by capital.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
What do you mean we have to pay for our own bread truck delivery man uniforms?

Prurient Squid

Everyone is in charge of their own disguises but just don't be like that one guy who came dressed as a clown.

How Wonderful!

Come disguised as your favorite jedi but they HAVE to be canon and no overlap, the feds will rumble us immediately if we roll up just like nine Darth Mauls like last time.

How Wonderful!

*one security eagerly tugging the other one's sleeve*
Hey! Wow! Look on the feed, is that Darth Revan?? Better let him in to the vault, he might have important business down th-waaaaaaaait a minute-- he's not canon, not since April 25, 2014. Turn on the gas, boys.

*second, wiser security guard*
Not so fast! I just read an article on Comicbookresources.com that said he was quietly brought back IN to canon via a blink-and-you'll-miss-it reference in The Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary. Turn off the gas boys... and turn ON the candy sprinklers.

Prurient Squid

I'm still working contingencies, but I'll be in my Pinkie Pie onsie. Don't judge me, it helps me focus on contingencies.

How Wonderful!

the ol' Trojan Horse gambit... risky but classic

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

How Wonderful! posted:

Come disguised as your favorite jedi but they HAVE to be canon and no overlap, the feds will rumble us immediately if we roll up just like nine Darth Mauls like last time.

i wanna be spider-man

Prurient Squid

I mean our base of operations WILL be a giant wooden horse outside of the site. It's on the principle that any large wooden horse is such a dead give away that there's a caper going on that actually it must be sheer coincidence and of no concern to any lookout and if anything a distraction away from optically low key risks that are actual threats. I'll be chilling in the giant horse in my Pinkie Pie onesie thinking up contingencies.

kalel

How Wonderful! posted:

*one security eagerly tugging the other one's sleeve*
Hey! Wow! Look on the feed, is that Darth Revan?? Better let him in to the vault, he might have important business down th-waaaaaaaait a minute-- he's not canon, not since April 25, 2014. Turn on the gas, boys.

*second, wiser security guard*
Not so fast! I just read an article on Comicbookresources.com that said he was quietly brought back IN to canon via a blink-and-you'll-miss-it reference in The Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary. Turn off the gas boys... and turn ON the candy sprinklers.

guess I should come clean... it was me. I heisted the IP for Darth revan in 2014 and Kathleen Kennedy was so embarrassed she just tossed 99% of the other canon in the trash. I felt bad though so I un-heisted it just in time for RoS's release

FutonForensic

i have a cool catchphrase that i always say on big heists: "none of this would have happened if we stuck to the plan!!"

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

I mean our base of operations WILL be a giant wooden horse outside of the site. It's on the principle that any large wooden horse is such a dead give away that there's a caper going on that actually it must be sheer coincidence and of no concern to any lookout and if anything a distraction away from optically low key risks that are actual threats. I'll be chilling in the giant horse in my Pinkie Pie onesie thinking up contingencies.

Get out of there now!

How Wonderful!

kalel posted:

guess I should come clean... it was me. I heisted the IP for Darth revan in 2014 and Kathleen Kennedy was so embarrassed she just tossed 99% of the other canon in the trash. I felt bad though so I un-heisted it just in time for RoS's release

When this job's over, we'll never have to work another day in our lives... we can make Darth Revan kiss whoever we want and nobody can stop us. We can make him kiss Sonic. We can make him kiss Judging Amy. We can make him kiss Moses. Can you imagine the kind of power I'm talking about?? We're writing ourselves a blank check!!!!!

Space Taxi
Who erased the white board? I spent two hours drawing those diagrams last night.

How Wonderful!

Space Taxi posted:

Who erased the white board? I spent two hours drawing those diagrams last night.

Sorry, they use this room for Intro German right after this and it was conjugation day. The good news is somebody left behind half an Arizona Iced Tea.

kalel

balaclava $25
black turtleneck $90
leather gloves $35
luxury sunglasses $15000
combat boots $50

somebody who's good at budgeting heists please help. my family is dying

google THIS

kalel posted:

balaclava $25
black turtleneck $90
leather gloves $35
luxury sunglasses $15000
combat boots $50

I know a guy who can get the turtleneck for $75

barfdog

im the security guard but i actually just had a family emergency (lie: i actually made that up to avoid coming into work on a monday) which makes things much easier for you

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

kalel posted:

balaclava $25
black turtleneck $90
leather gloves $35
luxury sunglasses $15000
combat boots $50

barfdog

kalel posted:

balaclava $25
black turtleneck $90
leather gloves $35
luxury sunglasses $15000
combat boots $50

maybe you could buy less luxury sunglasses

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

Heist the sunglasses as practice