Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I was sorta going for Doctor Manhattan from Watchmen traveling through time :shrug:

Ah, I'm pretty bad at references

edit: and snipes :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Jesus was born on 04/20/69

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i been born before

i'm... heh... gettin' used to it

:grin:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Crosspeice posted:

oh yeah I forgot about that

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Vitruvian Manic posted:

My daughter wants to be a cosmonaut like Valentina Tereshkova so we were watch Felix's jump yesterday and feeling inspired. reading about his personal life is a real bummer.

If you want to switch heroes, the same wiki page lists Alan Eustace who not only beat Baumgartner's record only two years later, but also didn't turn it into a giant sponsored publicity stunt, either. No idea what his feelings on truck drivers or refugees is, though.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
im gonna play more icewind dale

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Crosspeice posted:

who

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
I have this extremely vivid memory from when I was 13, on 06/06/2006. My mom and I came home and there was 1 message on the answering machine, she pushes play and it's the freakiest fuckin garbled voice demonic sounding poo poo. It got deleted and we never talked about it.