Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

that time orly taitz confused the pancake he painted her with for a placenta and got weird about with it

orly taitz posted:

Recent article by Washington burro [sic] correspondent Stephanie Mencimer shows that “artist” Dan Lacey, who painted despicable art work series “Birther Orly Taitz”, showing Taitz nude, with her legs spread, giving birth and holding bloody placenta, which were sent to her children, posted on the Internet and a local paper, did not work on his own accord. Dan Lacey admitted, that he was commissioned, paid by someone to do this, it was a clear attempt to intimidate Taitz and pressure her to withdraw as a candidate…Lacey refused to provide the reporter Stephanie Mencimer with the name of the person who hired him, who paid him, however during the depositions and upon subpoena this information will be available and will be provided to [the] court. At this time Taitz cannot state with certainty who paid Dan Lacey, however it is common knowledge, that Billionaire George Soros, one of the biggest backers of Obama, through his organization Moveon.org, has commissioned numerous artists to promote Obama and denigrate his opponents and critics.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
orly

taitz

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

What happened to that lady? She was way ahead of her time. She should be selling sheep drench or making a go-fund-me for truckers and absconding with the money.

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Southpaugh posted:

Dan Lacey (The faithmouse guy), an artist and free spirit, known on the boards here as a former main character of LF has died.

RIP to a real one. Dan came to SA as a broke brained evangelical and left just broke brained.

He got a bit of real attention on twitter in the obama years as the painter of pancakes. I bought some art off him years ago and he was as bitter and cynical about whole thing as you might expect a weird artist to be. I liked Dan he was alright.

https://www.startribune.com/painter-dan-lacey-unofficial-ambassador-of-paisley-park-who-never-went-inside-dies-at-61-prince/600144346/

My first account posted on the same C-SPAM LF threads as this guy. RIP the only dude who could draw sexy naked animals without it being a weird furry thing.

edit: forgot the name of the old subforum

edit: When I think about, Lacey was the guy who encouraged me to abandon sexual conservatism and let my freak flag fly proudly

Anime Bernie Bro has issued a correction as of 22:27 on Feb 22, 2022

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
ah good ole oily tits

haven’t heard that name in years

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

RIP to a real one :smith:

He did a small painting of my old overmind avatar with pancakes on it, I'll post it if I can find it

zetamind2000 has issued a correction as of 23:12 on Feb 22, 2022

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Gunshow Poophole posted:

this was honestly the first I heard about his connection to prince

I just knew about him from on here lol

yeah same

rip, you weird dude (said with love)

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xrlf3taEo

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Southpaugh posted:

Dan Lacey (The faithmouse guy), an artist and free spirit, known on the boards here as a former main character of LF has died.

RIP to a real one. Dan came to SA as a broke brained evangelical and left just broke brained.

He got a bit of real attention on twitter in the obama years as the painter of pancakes. I bought some art off him years ago and he was as bitter and cynical about whole thing as you might expect a weird artist to be. I liked Dan he was alright.

https://www.startribune.com/painter-dan-lacey-unofficial-ambassador-of-paisley-park-who-never-went-inside-dies-at-61-prince/600144346/

god I wish that were me

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

i remember him bitching about the light rail being bad for small businesses

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Bootleg Trunks posted:

i remember him bitching about the light rail being bad for small businesses

We did say he was 61

Fizzil
Aug 24, 2005

There are five fucks at the edge of a cliff...

I remember the threads he was in on LF, i didnt know he was doing faithmouse unironically though, always thought it was satire on right wing cartoonists.

RIP to a real one!

florals
Feb 12, 2022
Dan really loved these forums. I was his best friend for many years. He talked to me a lot about how much he enjoyed the people here & painting requests. I know he sold a lot of his nude paintings on eBay & if anyone has one they’re willing to sell, I’d love to buy it. Dan promised me a lot of art but ran out of time before he could send it to me.

For sure, he loved these forums & everyone’s company better than the other social sites. He felt really welcomed here & I wanted to mention that.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

florals posted:

Dan really loved these forums. I was his best friend for many years. He talked to me a lot about how much he enjoyed the people here & painting requests. I know he sold a lot of his nude paintings on eBay & if anyone has one they’re willing to sell, I’d love to buy it. Dan promised me a lot of art but ran out of time before he could send it to me.

For sure, he loved these forums & everyone’s company better than the other social sites. He felt really welcomed here & I wanted to mention that.

Thanks for posting that and I'm sorry for the loss of your friend

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

florals posted:

Fuuuuuck. That sucks man.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

florals posted:

I very much remember the faithmouse era and his transition to opancakeailure. i noticed his pancake paintings were eventually almost all prince, and then the pancakes disappeared. he even ran for office i think, but i can't find him on ballotpedia. i never spoke with him but kept up with the memorial tributes and his cancer and i wanted to say i always thought he was a creative, introspective person that could articulate things in a way i never could

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
yeah, rip

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

What happened to that lady? She was way ahead of her time. She should be selling sheep drench or making a go-fund-me for truckers and absconding with the money.

died of oily taint

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

adios, pancake dan

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

florals posted:

We all appreciate the time he spent with us.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
RIP faithmouse

Here's a few of his wonderful Orly Taitz pieces

:nws:

http://www.faithmouse.com/Orly_Taitz_Painting_Gallery.html

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

It is beautiful

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh wow that's a good twist on his theme lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
RIP dan lacey, LF's artist in residence

it was super cool that he just strolled in and hung out and then started sharing his little journey with everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i liked him and his fetuses