Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

maybe im just really big on proven remedies that work :shrug:

i appreciate your inpoot (lol, get it. inpoot)

but hey, does anyone know why chrome won't let me access twitter.com? I always have to type "mobile".twitter.com. I've tried all the internet tips, but you guys are smarter.

i haven't had any real significant poops as note. I did sit down to poop earlier and immediately tried to push, but I think it was too much, too fast, because it felt like my sphincter was cramping up.
and man if that's how women feel when poopping out a baby, mad respect. beef 'n beans can reliably give you a good poop as long as you stay hydrated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Second the pumice stone. That stuff works good but supposedly on some toilets it can scratch the porcelain.

For chemicals the only thing I've found worth using is Lime-A-Way.. and not CLR it doesn't smell anywhere near as loving nasty and it never seems to do anything a typical disinfectant/soap spray wouldn't. If you use it on the toilet take the advice of the person who suggested vinegar and turn off and scoop as much water as you can out of the toilet. You want to try to coat all that poo poo in a film, if it's diluted with water it won't really do anything. You absolutely need to vent the bathroom at the very least though, and I go so far as to hold my breath. poo poo is vile but effective. Great at clearing up rust too

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

coffee always get my poop moving

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
You don't want to remove the porcelain from your toilet. It will stain easily, be harder to clean and also become porous harbouring bacteria and mephitic vapours

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

blight rhino posted:

but hey, does anyone know why chrome won't let me access twitter.com? I always have to type "mobile".twitter.com. I've tried all the internet tips, but you guys are smarter.

Twitter is the toilet full of poop of the internet. Chrome is doing you a favor.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Thems bacteria in your gizzard are working overtime!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I'm crazy for toilets.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I love toilets.

Beyond ReTarTed.
Dec 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
use my plunger daily. drawback? it has no base to sit in. any know of any smart plungers for sale?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Thoroughly inspecting for tapeworms. Diligence

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
It's over now, but for a few days, my poops smelled coppery. Which I associated with blood. They weren't black or anything, just blood smelling.

and i'm experienced in having black, bloody, tarry stools. I was bleeding internally last year for about a week and a half before my blood pressure dropped to dangerous levels and I was just passing out.
i had lost about 2 liters of blood, and my BP at the lowest was 60/40.

so, nowadays, i pay attention to my stools (my poops). If they float, it's normally fat content, but if you're high in fiber and protein, thems the ones that sink. A ton of carbs can cause a pale yellowish color.

Like, for real, it's gross, but you can tell a lot about your health and diet from paying attention to your poopies.

A Stupid Baby posted:

For chemicals the only thing I've found worth using is Lime-A-Way.. and not CLR it doesn't smell anywhere near as loving nasty and it never seems to do anything a typical disinfectant/soap spray wouldn't. If you use it on the toilet take the advice of the person who suggested vinegar and turn off and scoop as much water as you can out of the toilet. You want to try to coat all that poo poo in a film, if it's diluted with water it won't really do anything. You absolutely need to vent the bathroom at the very least though, and I go so far as to hold my breath. poo poo is vile but effective. Great at clearing up rust too

I suggested the plastering of TP with vinegar. I don't think I even read it anywhere, I just knew vinegar was like a badass at cleaning poo poo (haha), so I let it soak overnight. plus then it would make me crave salt and vinegar potato chips. i'm going out of town for a week in the next day or two, but when I get back, i might make a step by step tutorial.
then forget and maybe get a before and after pic, at least.

Beyond ReTarTed. posted:

use my plunger daily. drawback? it has no base to sit in. any know of any smart plungers for sale?

this is a good point, i'm not sure I've seen a plunger base. They make toilet brush bases, why not plungers?

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Mar 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Where’s you’re raps? You know John Wilkes Booth ain’t no fuckin peach either. :colbert: