Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They’re practically giving these wares away! :eyepoop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
[Trying to look like a fancy brain man] Big fan of that nitronic carbate, myself,,

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Wow live in 2020 much, gramps? These days it’s all about carbonic citrate lmao, gently caress you old man!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hmmmm yeah so it says “downloading” but it’s actually compiling. Why can’t they just compile it first, why do they need to use somebody to compile it? :thunk:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Wow live in 2020 much, gramps? These days it’s all about carbonic citrate lmao, gently caress you old man!

I would imagine if you remove the citrate buffer chain with a suspended state electronic base there would be a hell of a lot of excited compression cascades rapidly seeking ground all at once. :thunkin:

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
hello carbonic nitrate its a pleasure to meet you

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I would imagine if you remove the citrate buffer chain with a suspended state electronic base there would be a hell of a lot of excited compression cascades rapidly seeking ground all at once. :thunkin:

Yeah it’s fuckin wild dawg

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Ah yes, hello there, nice to meet you finally. Honey, why don't you go finish your hair while I entertain our guest.

if you don't have her home by 9:30 I will track you down, snap off both your legs, and beat you to death with them. That is my little girl and I am NOT loving around!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
In other news, WIND YO FAWKIN NECK IN GUVNA! :ohdear:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

In other news, WIND YO FAWKIN NECK IN GUVNA! :ohdear:

God bless u clamdestine

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Me and carbonic nitrate go way back so I don't need an introduction but I will provide a character reference

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Bloop posted:

Me and carbonic nitrate go way back so I don't need an introduction but I will provide a character reference

I’d maybe hold back if it’s a reference for a firearms license.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hello CH2NO6-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’d maybe hold back if it’s a reference for a firearms license.

:phone: hello? Yes I’d like a megaton implosion thx.