Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Pouring one out for a real one

E: Snoipe :goatsecx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Why don't we let people autoban anymore it used to be a surefire way to get the last word in when you were losing an argument about warhammer or some other dumb poo poo, and it was funny

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Bargearse posted:

Today I leaned that there’s this whole thing around anime girls eating burgers.

Anime

Borgar

Name a more iconic duo!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

vaginite posted:

Why don't we let people autoban anymore it used to be a surefire way to get the last word in when you were losing an argument about warhammer or some other dumb poo poo, and it was funny

ban this guy

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I clicked this thread to try and send an email but I can’t???

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:swish:

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Keyword messages are messages that require one or more arguments and whose selector consists of one or more keywords each ending in :. Keyword messages follow the syntactic template: receiver selectorWordOne: argumentOne wordTwo: argumentTwo.

Each keyword takes an argument. Hence r:g:b: is a method with three arguments, playFileNamed: and at: are methods with one argument, and at:put: is a method with two arguments. To create an instance of the class Color one can use the method r:g:b: (as in Color r: 1 g: 0 b: 0), which creates the color red. Note that the colons are part of the selector.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Professor Shark posted:

I clicked this thread to try and send an email but I can’t???

hit enter