Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Imagine having any opinion at all about the videogame character "Tails"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gently caress is this bit eh m8?

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
i have never eaten a chili dog.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

i have never eaten a chili dog.

well, its never too late to get your fix of lips and ears!

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Mr.Tophat posted:

He is robotnik's son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4brjPap2Ox0

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
In the sonic movie Tails will sit on a bench and all the sonic fans will nod in acknowledgement

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Isn't Tails supposed to be like 10 years old?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Idk but sonic is definitely middle aged. He left one night for some smokes and never stopped running

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Tails's real name is actually Miles, and it's a great name, but in an episode of TAoStH he is all depressed and resents his parents for naming him that. They named him after literally the coolest man ever to live, the least he could do is at least try to live up to that legacy.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

The Bloop posted:

Isn't Tails supposed to be like 10 years old?

I didn't realise there was any actual thought put into the whole thing besides "blue guy go fast zooms" and "I am red and punch things".

This is more sonic lore than I needed to know honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I'm really glad the guy that made a sally squirrel doll with a human skeleton inside left his work online for future historians to marvel at
https://www.deviantart.com/gradendine/gallery/