Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gallilee
Jul 24, 2001

Imagine when you're about to get your dick sucked by the alien from aliens and she's like "ahaha guess i gotta bring out my little mouth for this one"
Actually, they are pretty bad-rear end. The perfect being if you will. Except being killed by Ripley over and over again that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

gallilee posted:

Except being killed by Ripley over and over again that is.

seems like they were in fact morons op

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Being killed by Ripley is just part of their natural birth/death life cycle. Thats why there's so many sequels, she played right into their hands. We were the morons all along

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

gallilee posted:

Actually, they are pretty bad-rear end. The perfect being if you will. Except being killed by Ripley over and over again that is.

Saliva can't melt steel beams. The nostromo was an inside job!

gallilee
Jul 24, 2001

Imagine when you're about to get your dick sucked by the alien from aliens and she's like "ahaha guess i gotta bring out my little mouth for this one"

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Saliva can't melt steel beams. The nostromo was an inside job!

You should meet me when I'm gloriously hungover. Bring a steel beam and I'll gather some spit.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

gallilee posted:

You should meet me when I'm gloriously hungover. Bring a steel beam and I'll gather some spit.

Don't threaten me with a party, here at the end of all things

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

who would win

aliens from aliens or aliens from starship troopers

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Mooey Cow posted:

lmfao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mooey Cow posted:

lol

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
You can overlap Hanna-Barbera cartoon bonks and scramble noises and essentially get the same viewing experience as the original. They come off as oafs and buffoons either way.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Mooey Cow posted:

*Cums robot fluid and anal beads*

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
All aliens are morons.

Stay home and smoke weed, duh.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mooey Cow posted:

:iceburn:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So then couldn’t we logically conclude that there’s a planet full of ripleys somewhere? Like where ripleys killed all the aliens? Just wait for wayland industries to gently caress that one up lol. :jerkbag:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Paging the xenomorph goon whereever they may be

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
https://i.imgur.com/lIZ8I9k.mp4

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

they were morons because they tried to eat people instead of working hard, skipping the avocado toast, and putting their money into a low fee ETF

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

So then couldn’t we logically conclude that there’s a planet full of ripleys somewhere? Like where ripleys killed all the aliens? Just wait for wayland industries to gently caress that one up lol. :jerkbag:

The odds are good but the goods are odd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Mooey Cow posted: