Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

I concentrate, focusing inward, tapping into my uncanny ability to communicate telepathically with animals.

"He wants food," I say.

The dog owners roll their eyes. It's the same thing I've said for the last eight sessions, but that doesn't make it any less true today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

People find the flies annoying, but no one can deny that once I've used my Green Mile ability, the nail fungus never comes back.

By the way, does anyone know who "Street Jude" is or why she keeps trying to call me?

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
being that i can run at mach 4 you'd think i would be thriving as a mailman, but no, not really

i'm by far the most efficient at delivering mail but they won't promote me because i don't have enough time in, and honestly i think they want me right where i am

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

nut

*shows off crotch* you would think from the outer appearance of my jeans, that I had not pissed my pants, right?

google THIS

Me: (waves hand) You don't need to see my identification.

TSA agent: We don't need to see his identification.

Don't get me wrong, I do have my drivers license with me and it's current and valid and I'm not up to anything, I just don't feel like getting it out. Same with, OK hang on a sec

Me: (waves hand) I don't need to take my shoes off.

TSA Agent: He doesn't need to take his shoes off.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Using only my fingertips, I can reseason a cast-iron pan. It will smell a bit like human flesh when you cook with it though, hope that's ok.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i have the power of magnetism. turns out people don't really need a big magnet all the time! i can't play video games anymore because i mess up all the electronics near me, which is also why i can't hold a job

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Finger Prince

Slouched on the couch watching cartoons on Netflix at 2am, barely able to focus, I use my laser vision to relight the half smoked joint on the coffee table, miss, and accidentally set the rug on fire. Again. Shitshitshit *uses freeze breath to put it out*

Finger Prince

Files a grievance with the Justice Union because the police commissioner only ever calls in Batman in an emergency because he's an overtime whore.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I can telepathically scan your mind and see every pair of shoes you've ever worn!

Robot Made of Meat

Using my adequate powers to inconvenience a mundane villain.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

Using Cerebro to play VR games

gleebster

Only a howler
Using my x-ray vision, I determine that I should put eggs on the shopping list

nut

nut posted:

*shows off crotch* you would think from the outer appearance of my jeans, that I had not pissed my pants, right?

*spits out mouthful* however, I was actually just teleporting the pee!

Finger Prince

gleebster posted:

Using my x-ray vision, I determine that I should put eggs on the shopping list

Just staring at the closed fridge for like 5 minutes before giving up and saying there's nothing to loving eat in this house.

Heather Papps

hello friend

you know, god bless her, my wife really thinks "with the strength of 1 man" is a superpower

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Using my perfect and infallible prescience to once and for all figure out which lane of stop-and-go traffic is going to move faster

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Should have gone for solar instead of the enormous tower harnessing ancient cosmic hell energy that only works once every decade when the moon and planets align

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
using my ability to communicate telepathically with dogs to work less than 20 hours a week as a really good pet sitter

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
oh wait that's not a joke that's actually waht I do for a living oops

google THIS

Hot alien girl: So now that your record breaking high score has summoned me here you have a choice to make. You can sit here and play this video game all day. Or you can come with me, experience the game in real life, and maybe, just maybe, you can save your world and many others like it.

Me: Ok hold up...all day?

alexandriao

I would like to be sober, but i cant stop turning the water into loving wine god dammit

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

alexandriao

walking on water just to get the best pissing spot where everyone can see >:) Take that Frank. Who's laughing now!

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Twenty Four

Reminds me of that movie Shazam! where a kid gets gifted a bunch of super powers, one of which is to shoot lightning bolts, and he just walks around the mall charging people's phones all day, and busking in the park doing a super hero sideshow act being super fast and lifting heavy stuff and the like, which was pretty funny I thought!

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.

nut posted:

*spits out mouthful* however, I was actually just teleporting the pee!

Thanks for the laugh. I'm going to use my telekinesis to tuck myself into bed, now.

Finger Prince

Flies around the world backwards at the speed of light so I can get an extra hour of sleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

using my time travel powers to learn the upcoming lotto numbers but i mostly forget them by the time i get back. still made a cool hundo tho can’t really complain

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops