Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

it’s fantastic that nary even a car crash can take me down but there’s a gross kinda lip film stuck on the petals and I can start to smell my old breath whenever I kiss it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Also, whenever I have a tummyhurt, everyone just thinks I’m kissing the rose for fun which is bs because pain can happen in the inside even in someone who looks fine

nut

I feel a new weird kind of pain when everyone stares at me whenever I use my Rose Fastpass to cut the line but they dunno I didn’t pay full price I used a coupon code from Honey. kissing the rose does not get rid of this additional pain

nut

sometimes I intentionally graze my hands over the Thorns of Destiny and pretend it is an accident. yes it will condemn my after days but it also gives me that little extra kick of pain before I kiss the sacred rose

nut

sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I was a Major Knight and all I had to do no matter the injury was just wrap a bandage around my forearm or use that spray from resident evil. I think about it a lot while I’m in line at the garden

nut

I kissed my wife before bed yesterday for the very first time. it was ok

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Never kiss me or my rose ever again

google THIS

*kisses the rose* blehhh

nut

I asked the guard if they can’t like wipe it down or something I mean we’re in a pandemic and he laughed and said the rose is naturally antiseptic you just gotta make sure you achieve direct contact by avoiding the growing crusts

nut

*getting a paper cut at work* well great there goes my day

FutonForensic

Mah toungth ith thtuck to the thacred rosth

google THIS

The one on the grey is a better kisser tbh

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

The one on the grey is a better kisser tbh

drat u :argh:

I had a similar one in the chamber, locked and loaded

:baduk:

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
nut have you considered its not a sacred rose but infact a scared rose? stop trying to kiss it you creepazoid

Plant MONSTER.

kissing a flower. what's this world coming to?

google THIS

Yeah, that's Jimmy No-Lips. Lost his lips in a freak lawnmower accident in '14. Every so often he comes out and stares at the rose. No one knows what to say to him, and it's not like he can say anything decipherable back anyway

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

Yeah, that's Jimmy No-Lips. Lost his lips in a freak lawnmower accident in '14. Every so often he comes out and stares at the rose. No one knows what to say to him, and it's not like he can say anything decipherable back anyway

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

google THIS posted:

nut

Jimmy Lips in early 2014 trips while mowing his lawn, tumbling aside as his mower falls backwards, rearing up its base. Laying in the freshly shorn sod, Jimmy notices that the blades of the rotor look familiar. Like petals reaching out from a centre.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I only kiss the sacred rosé. Doesn't heal my liver, but everything else feels better.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yivLt9cTaio

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I haven't kissed the sacred rose in 36 months and frankly I have never felt better, more confident, had more energy, my skin and hair are glowing... my kingdoms have fallen into waste and desolation but I feel fantastic,

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
sitting next to the sacred rose trying not to look, too shy to kiss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Moses supposes his girlfriend's toeses are roses, but

Ok nvm, Moses just changed his relationship status to 'single'