Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I bet we could cut that expensive gasoline w/ something cheap and ur vehicle wouldn't even notice.

think like cutting the pure cocaine w/ crushed vitamin B tablets or w/e, but :iiaca:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant

I tried bawls soda but my car just stayed up all night playing Quake 3

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
cut a hole in your floorboard and you can use your feet to help push. p dangerous at high speeds but it's that stop and go traffic that's such a gas hog anyway.

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

The Voice of Labor

avoid driving to work by not working

Escape From Noise

You can always ride the rails! Just remember to focus on the a far away object so you don't get a false sense of the speed of the train and to tuck and roll when exiting at your destination.

google THIS

Run a long straw from each piston to the driver's seat and blow into them in sequence a couple thousand times per minute

Manifisto

dead leaves are dirt cheap--basically free--and they're flammable too: an ideal fuel, except (1) you need a lot of them and (2) they're not liquidy enough for a gas tank. an industrial blender will take care of #2, and for #1 consider just strapping a 100-gallon water tank to the roof of your vehicle with a feed hose running down to your gas tank. :smuggo: yeah just keep staring everyone, it's free fuel

ty nesamdoom!

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
I converted my car to run on natural gas, but it turns out that is a lot of farts :negative:

Like I could eat beans all week and that still won't get me to the store and back

MAP20 Gotcha!

You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar But I Feel Like One Million Robux

This looks like it could work IDK I don't drive

c:Saoshyant, deep dish peat moss (Guardian of Transportation)

Heather Papps

hello friend

MAP20 Gotcha! posted:

This looks like it could work IDK I don't drive

this is how you get a skynet

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Leaded fuel will decrease your lifetime fuel spending by up to 20%! Because it'll shorten your life by 20%! Think 'outside the box'

FIX SIGNS

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
I'm poor and can't afford a car.
Works pretty good.

Ass-penny

The Voice of Labor posted:

avoid driving to work by not working

huh *takes notebook out and writes something down*

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

You mean that band? Yeah, what a bunch of hacks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
I remember liking that hemorrhoids in my hand song

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!