Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are there more Doors or Wheels in the world?
Doors
Wheels
View Results

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
What about wheels that are doors?

CAT INTERCEPTOR fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Mar 10, 2022

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Cars have a lot more doors than you think and a lot more wheels too.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
There's more doors because a vehicle can have like max 18 (and a vast majority of them have four wheels) but a house can have multiple doors

Just like, a house made of doors. Every time you open a door, there's another door

My apartment has 8 doors. Show me a car with 8 wheels. Ya can't!

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

A gator has 6 wheels and no doors.

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!
I have none of either

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
my car has four wheels and between four and seven doors, therefore based on this representative sample,

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

GreyjoyBastard posted:

my car has four wheels and between four and seven doors, therefore based on this representative sample,

I bet your car has at least five wheels.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Don't forget the blend door, the glovebox door, the center console door, the gas tank door, and the door for that little coin pocket.

And the spare wheel, and the steering wheel, and the many pulleys are wheels too.

Machinegun Arm!
Oct 22, 2008

It's been a ruff day
A butthole is a kind of door

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Lots of bicyles and motorcycles and stuff that have wheels and no doors but also houses that have doors but no wheels and good god imagine how many doors are in an apartment building!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
dont forget poo poo like wheelbarrows and shopping carts and roller skates and skateboards and those dumbass delivery drones

poo poo ton o wheels out there, but probably more doors if i had to guess. like dog doors and poo poo, i heard you like doors so i put a door in your door so you can go outside while you go outside

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
More doors. A kitchen is full of em.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

The only remaining Doors are John Densmore and Robby Krieger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

There are more doors that need wheels than wheels that need doors :c00lbert: