Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

First off, no, we cannot afford a house in somewhere like LA or NYC, so maybe somewhere with lower rent. Maybe Montana or Wyoming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

GaG on us to make more posts/threads about Mangosteen Energy so we can make money from the ad revenue.

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

*dances through the thread wearing mangosteen patterned tights*

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

*forms a firey relationship with a goon from the gbs influencer house, breaks up, and uses it for the likes*

google THIS

*posts a thread titled "Post ITT and I'll turn your avatar into an NFT," then sells everyone's unaltered avs back to them at $1,000 a pop*

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Do we still shout "WHAAAAAAATSUPGUYSBESURETOSMASHTHATRATEBUTTON!" :five:

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
bathing in grapefruit juice so that when I sell my bathwater to freaks they get a tart treat and an extra dose of vitamin c in the bargain

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

hey you wretches and perverts I'm here today to play a little bit of Elden Ring and to m....marry this seahorse. Thanks user Goldballs_Based_488 you're too sweet. Yeah I'll... I'll, of course I'll kiss the seahorse on the lips. And of course it'll carry my sea babies. Thanks for... thanks for asking and th-thanks for the donation

How Wonderful!

becoming a vtuber so the mods mercy kill me in the night. subsuming my entire consciousness and psyche into the body of a bodacious anime babe so that the mods creep into my home at night to garotte me out of this life and into infinity. doing a stream where I eat bugles with my mouth open because that is what the world's worst 38 years are demanding of me. playing some Elden Ring tonight while answering viewer questions, about, my toenails I guess

How Wonderful! fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Mar 14, 2022

How Wonderful!

ohhh how I hate BYOB Influencer House!!!!

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

hey you wretches and perverts I'm here today to play a little bit of Elden Ring and to m....marry this seahorse. Thanks user Goldballs_Based_488 you're too sweet. Yeah I'll... I'll, of course I'll kiss the seahorse on the lips. And of course it'll carry my sea babies. Thanks for... thanks for asking and th-thanks for the donation

JFC. I'm laughing so hard I'm weeping and I'm getting that smiling cramp at the back of my skull.

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
My new video, "I BURNED THE HOUSE DOWN. NOW WE'RE ALL HOMELESS," but after 15 minutes of buildup, it turns out we just went camping for a weekend and I lit a model of the house on fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

google THIS posted:

*posts a thread titled "Post ITT and I'll turn your avatar into an NFT," then sells everyone's unaltered avs back to them at $1,000 a pop*

nah the trick is to sell it to yourself for $100k and that becomes the price to beat