Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Rutibex posted:

:ssh:
you can jerk off when your high on drugs

I always wondered how people on meth could masturbate for hours and figured it was hyperbole. Well after Masturbating for hours on adderall i can see the appeal 100%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Pulling my limp dick till 4 am wjatupppopoooop

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Yeah. Did some lovely coke 5+ years ago and that's the last time I tried any of that chemical stuff. Everything is so sketch now.

I like to do mushrooms like a couple times a year tho, hell yeah.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

JnnyThndrs posted:

I used to be one of those ‘I don’t have an addictive personality, blah blah blah’ people - booze just depresses me, weed makes me irritable, psychedelics are very much not fun for me, opiates don’t have a huge effect unless used in huge expensive doses and coke is fun for about ten minutes.

Then I met mr. meth. Holy poo poo, talk about feeling like everything I hate about myself is immediately fixed three minutes after doing some. I’m truly convinced I’d be dead if I smoked it - I used to eat it, the rush is much milder but it lasts for an incredibly long period of time. A friend of mine once told me ‘you can do speed and generally hold it together if you don’t smoke it, but everybody I’ve ever known turns into a useless pile of poo poo if they start smoking it”. This was in the very early Nineties when crack was still the big drug terror and meth was kinda under the radar.

That was a rough four years. No stimulants ever again for me, poo poo, I think my synapses endings look like the aftermath of a forest fire anyway.
Anyway, I guess my point is that willpower only lasts until you find the right(or wrong, I suppose) chemical/person/etc., then you’re hosed.

the one time i tried meth i put it in orange juice and drank it. holy poo poo it tastes bad haha. but better than loving smoking it

it was like adderall, but lovely. probably because "adderall but lovely" is literally what meth is on a good day

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I just drink beer with funny text on it and gin with a fancy cursive label :smuggo:

Hey precision, did your meth come with a fancy pants label? No it did not!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I think you're just supposed to take the label off of the Gatorade bottle you're shaking the Sudafed and anhydrous together in.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Treecko posted:

I think you're just supposed to take the label off of the Gatorade bottle you're shaking the Sudafed and anhydrous together in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhU0ZNQe-Gg

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
i need to get out to the gay bars and have coke and poppers again. like whats the point of london otherwise

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

i need to get out to the gay bars and have coke and poppers again.

i'll go with

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I started smoking to prove that addiction is illogical and quit 2 years later.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

20 Blunts posted:

i smoked heroin with my college roommate. we never had a hookup before until he had this manager at jimmy johns.

somewhat in line with the thread, i remember two weekends of extreme partying, like waking up on the ground poo poo. one sunday morning we were just like "yeah never again on that" and then he got a different job and that was that

I smoked a little heroin with a junkie friend of a friend, I found it pleasant but creepy, the way it was sort of enticing me to go everything is okayyyyyyyyy and decided not to continue and become a junkie myself

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

precision posted:

people used to say that guys can't get erections while on ecstasy, and buddy, i don't know what the hell lovely ecstasy they've been doing haha

my guess is that if its more cut with smack than usual? or more cut with meth.

sex on ecstasy really is something else

it really is

god.

the memories

never again tho

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

hey buddy, I can start smoking crack whenever i want

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i haven't done any psychedelics in 2 years... the last three times i did acid i watched Inside Llewyn Davis over and over haha

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
We should legalize crack! Soo that I can smoke it all.

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Applewhite posted:

While coming up with imaginary scenarios to get angry about, I had the idea of someone—probably privileged and white—trying crack cocaine on purpose just to prove that addiction can be overcome on willpower alone and thus prove that drug addicts are lazy and contemptuous and that all poor people need to do is lift themselves up by their bootstraps.

Have you or has anyone you know tried crack for the sole purpose of proving they can resist getting addicted? How did it work out for them?

I imagine not well but I'd like to hear how badly it went.

It doesn't have to be crack. Heroin, meth or any other highly-addictive substance would also be interesting to hear about.

I was on big doses of opioids last year cause i had major surgery. Surgery involved 2 surgeons, one using a robot, and went for 11 hours iirc. the halucinations and day dreams i was getting were cool at the start but man I was a loving zombie, I could not think, I described it to my friends as being lobotomised. My emotions didnt work normally so I was a mess. I got put onto oxy because tapentadol literally turned me vegetative

After a month or so I woke up and said I loving hate this so I just stopped cold turkey. All the docs were like nah dont do that you're probably gunna regret it and also be in a lot of pain and yeah it sucked but gently caress opium and all its derivatives, apparently I'm the most senstive person in the world to them because even codeine knocks me out, and I hate it.

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my friends came to visit me in the hopistal and wed be having a conversation and my eyes would just glaze over and id stare into space for a few minutes. just absolutely conked out. i cant remember a whole lot, i remember having this really vivid awake-dream of being on basically wonder womans island hanging out in a society of cool ladies and it was very cool and fun and thats about it.

i think its terrifying looking back and gently caress im glad that im apparently a strong enough person to be on a zombifying dose of poppy juice and Just Say No to more.

E: also i enjoy being able to poop like a normal person

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Miss Broccoli posted:

E: also i enjoy being able to poop like a normal person

opiates never made me constipated, even when i was up to like 100 mg of hydrocodone a day

it's frankly scary how regular my poops are

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

kntfkr posted:

you still think your brain is hosed up even after years of abstinence?

Yeah, to some degree. I don’t really feel strong emotions anymore, everything’s just sort of ‘meh’ - I think they call that anhedonia? I’m sure it’s a dopamine/serotonin thing, but I really don’t want to go down the psych drug path, I’m pretty much used to it by now. I can really see why the relapse rate is so bad for meth users.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Guys, hear me out: those people who get too deep and/or od? #1 problem: too much crack. Proposal: just a little bit of crack. Feedback?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

JnnyThndrs posted:

Yeah, to some degree. I don’t really feel strong emotions anymore, everything’s just sort of ‘meh’ - I think they call that anhedonia? I’m sure it’s a dopamine/serotonin thing, but I really don’t want to go down the psych drug path, I’m pretty much used to it by now. I can really see why the relapse rate is so bad for meth users.

the concept of anhedonia terrifies me, especially because there are many days where i'm like "nothing i could do is appealing, at all"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I have a massive crop of Papaver somniferum coming up in my garden and an order for Erythroxylum novogranatense seeds on the way. I expect to be posting in the "have you ever met anyone who ruined their life" in about 4 months due to this.

naem
May 29, 2011

meth literally burns out your brains chemical receptors by imitating pleasure chemicals but is make out of battery acid

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I was so bored at a job a few years ago I started using juul pods just to see what it was all about. gently caress it was great for a few weeks and then it was just okay and after about a year of doing a pod a day or so I figured I was addicted and it took me a few goes to stop buying them again and I still want one occasionally. I'd never smoked before that so the whole thing was just weapons grade stupid.

Nicotine is dumb as gently caress and now I know I have an addictive personality to some degree so I'll pass on the cocaine thanks.

Luckily I'm not addicted to alcohol so I can stop that any time I want.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I smoked for about 8 years now I do Vuse.

Juuls are poo poo it's more expensive and less quantity

I want to try the lozenges and just kick nicotine forever but I'm worried I'd just chew on them like mints and that's not gonna fix anything.

The patch might work but I might chew on that too

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I have a massive crop of Papaver somniferum coming up in my garden and an order for Erythroxylum novogranatense seeds on the way. I expect to be posting in the "have you ever met anyone who ruined their life" in about 4 months due to this.

So like... You're gonna make your own heroin and coke? What sort of quantity of coca leaves do you need to actually get anything?
At least you'll know it's clean right?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Lmao nothing is sadder than being addicted to a loving robodick. At least smoke a cigar, your lungs won't thank you in any case

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
the only cigs i could ever stand to smoke were pall mall unfiltered and menthols. i hated that you could barely taste poo poo like Marlboro Lights. it's like sucking on fiberglass-laced air, which is a big no thanks from this one

when i switched over to rolling my own i loved amsterdam shag. really smooth and i sometimes still crave the taste of it

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Colonel Cancer posted:

Lmao nothing is sadder than being addicted to a loving robodick. At least smoke a cigar, your lungs won't thank you in any case

Thanks, Colonel Cancer

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

dev286 posted:

So like... You're gonna make your own heroin and coke? What sort of quantity of coca leaves do you need to actually get anything?
At least you'll know it's clean right?

I’ll probably chew the coca leaves to try it and will maybe process some opium but I don’t intend to make heroin. That’s a lot more work for the obvious intent of becoming addicted.

I think it’s kinda fun to have pretty plants that are somehow morally transgressive to someone else and are easy to grow. Did I mention they are pretty?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
No. I've even ordered doctors to remove medications like Ativan from what's available to me because they were too effective. I know myself. I know my past. I'm an alcoholic who doesn't need additional addictive substances in my life. I keep that type of stuff far away, now.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I’ll probably chew the coca leaves to try it and will maybe process some opium but I don’t intend to make heroin. That’s a lot more work for the obvious intent of becoming addicted.

I think it’s kinda fun to have pretty plants that are somehow morally transgressive to someone else and are easy to grow. Did I mention they are pretty?

heads up that this is ridiculously illegal (as in decades in prison in many jurisdictions), and claiming your plainly visible poppy field is for decoration is not going to go far when they find the scored pods

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'm addicted to jerking off. safe to say it's like crack + heroin + nicotine x alcohol. I'm gonna quit tomorrow though.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You oughta try the cold turkey method to not jerking off. Might have to wait till Thanksgiving for better savings tho

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

heads up that this is ridiculously illegal (as in decades in prison in many jurisdictions), and claiming your plainly visible poppy field is for decoration is not going to go far when they find the scored pods

yep i know. im not doing that. I may not do anything at all. I just like having them. I've got mescaline cactus from Home Depot, too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
No I don't do drugs that's for losers but when I was 22 I stretched and stretched until I was flexible enough to suck my own dick. I did it once to prove that I could and then never again. It was the best blowjob I ever got. It's like imagine how much better you are at jerking yourself off than other people but apply that to blowjobs. I could probably still do it now but I won't because I'm better than that.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I can appreciate that!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I've never tried crack. I got addicted to alcohol and benzos. Funnily enough I got addicted to benzos because I was young and naive and trusted a doctor who I didn't know was getting kickbacks. He killed another patient the same way. He can't do medicine now. Alcohol was just a cope for severe sexual trauma.

Now, as far as drugs, ecstasy is fun every now and again. Probably once a year or two? Protip: don't do ecstasy with people where it'd be awkward the next day if you made out or hosed.

Weed is fine, acid is fun but I don't use it much/at all. I tried meth 1.5 times. The first time we had a different dealer who cut some ecstasy with it. The second time I was just in a bad place and got offered a pill of it from someone I barely knew.

Worst part is it was honestly pretty okay? But I've never felt the urge to do it again. If I take drugs I don't really want to *do stuff*.

I will never touch heroin because I know it is exactly everything my brain craves in a drug, and it will effectively kill me instantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

JnnyThndrs posted:

Yeah, anhedonia is a diminished capacity for joy. I was worried about that because I was a binge user. For years. Like I'd have a big weekend and then nothing for a month or two with each binge being more disastrous than the last.

I still feel joy though and I'd like to attribute that to ayahuasca which studies say promotes neurogenesis evangellion and can feel like brain surgery.

I'm going back for three days in May.