Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I don’t actually work at the dick sucking factory. Every morning I put on my knee pads, pack a lunch, and then drive a few miles down the road and park in a McDonald’s parking lot. I sit there in my car for 8 hours and then drive home.

I was fired 6 years ago but I’m too embarrassed to tell my wife.

Ha ha you sucked at sucking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im hitler

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Jesus loving Christ

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Your birthday is coming up

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Duck and Cover posted:

I don't think I've ever had a chili dog.

i also never have but i doubt that its amazing or life changing. on the other hand,

EoinCannon posted:

I've never had banh mi

this should be rectified as fast as possible

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i knew it

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Torquemada posted:

I think that the logic is that two good things added together should somehow be more than twice as good? But in fact there’s no way even a good chili dog is better than a bowl of good chili or a great hotdog.

:yikes:

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
That's no good.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I've been living too fast, and I've been living too long. Cruel, cruel world must I go on.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I've been living too fast, and I've been living too long. Cruel, cruel world must I go on.

Too fast? You mean not fast enough? GOTTA GO FAST.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You should get one from doobies dog house get it wuth cola onionsa and fries! piled high and wash it diwn with a coke ... in a bottle

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I don’t actually work at the dick sucking factory. Every morning I put on my knee pads, pack a lunch, and then drive a few miles down the road and park in a McDonald’s parking lot. I sit there in my car for 8 hours and then drive home.

I was fired 6 years ago but I’m too embarrassed to tell my wife.

Cocksuckers who spit rather than swallow deserve to suffer.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

BigBadSteve posted:

Cocksuckers who spit rather than swallow deserve to suffer.

"I'm gonna work hard for a prize and then throw that prize in the bin!" Absolute buffoons.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
People who have not had a Chili Dog are missing out on one of the guiltiest pleasures of all time. The junkiest of junk foods, with no redeeming values at all, and yet soooooo tasty.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.

Do you smoke hella reefer on your b day?

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Came here to post this

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Where are the best chili dogs? Like, geographically? One day I will go to America and sample these hot dogs you talk about. I see pics of loaded ones and I think they look weird but also I want to cram them in my mouth.

Where do I go in America for the best dawgs, and also specifically the best chili dawgs?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

syntaxfunction posted:

Where are the best chili dogs? Like, geographically? One day I will go to America and sample these hot dogs you talk about. I see pics of loaded ones and I think they look weird but also I want to cram them in my mouth.

Where do I go in America for the best dawgs, and also specifically the best chili dawgs?

Theyre in hell

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Yes, but where *in* America?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Nap Ghost

Genesplicer posted:

People who have not had a Chili Dog are missing out on one of the guiltiest pleasures of all time. The junkiest of junk foods, with no redeeming values at all, and yet soooooo tasty.

that can't be true. chili has beans and vegetables in it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

syntaxfunction posted:

Yes, but where *in* America?

Hell, Michigan

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Nap Ghost

Intercourse, Pennsylvania

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

My favourite chili dog is from Hap's Grill in Salisbury, NC. Get two with a cold glass bottle of Cheerwine, and that's a perfect lunch.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

I’m a pirate.

No, not that kind.

The other kind.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Nap Ghost

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

I’m a pirate.

No, not that kind.

The other kind.

A mighty one?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Beefed Owl posted:

Came here to post this
Well there can only be one REAL Hitler ITT.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

Well there can only be one REAL Hitler ITT.

the last 20 years have told me that isn't true

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

A mighty one?

Yarrrr!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Nap Ghost

this guy gets it

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

syntaxfunction posted:

the best chili dogs available nationwide, which should be the floor for choice, is Weinerschnitzel. Do not ever eat at Weinerschnitzel unless you are starving and it's literally the only place open because it's fast food but chili dogs.

Otherwise, it depends heavily on where you travel.

• Los Angeles has Tommy's, a regional chain, which has great chili that will decrease your lifespan.
  • Cincinnati, Ohio, has their world famous skyline chili dogs.
  • Coney Island in New York have the Coney Island Hot Dogs that specifically aren't chili, but some sort of meat sauce.
  • Any place with a fair or a pier is likely to have a hot dog vendor selling chili dogs.

But as long as you have a hot dog and a container of chili, you've got the ingredients for a chili dog. But adding shredded cheese and onions on top is always a good way to top them off.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Ohhhhh chili dog I see chili dog on a menu but that seems like a food with a very very limited shelf life and it'll be like 20 minutes before it gets to me so I'm thinking I won't get that. I suppose they could give me the chili separate but I'm lazy. I also don't feel like having a chili dog. I could get the banh mi without cilantro... yeah I think I'll do that.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

sb hermit posted:

I can't do those magic eye pictures because my eyes are screwed up.

I can't whistle.

I watch anime unironically.

Whistling is legit one of those things that if you practice, you'll get it. I can't really roll my "R"s, but I practiced daily when I was a lowly sailor standing watch staring at the water. I can flutter my tongue like it calls for now, but I can't make the R sound really.

Same with the magic eye pictures. gently caress them people.

I'll watch anime now and then. There was one on adult swim like Sunday night where they were playing paintball, and like it named like 40 different characters, so I really had no idea what was going on. Other than the red team seemed like the bad guys, and I guess the protag was on the blue team?

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Duck and Cover posted:

Ohhhhh chili dog I see chili dog on a menu but that seems like a food with a very very limited shelf life and it'll be like 20 minutes before it gets to me so I'm thinking I won't get that. I suppose they could give me the chili separate but I'm lazy. I also don't feel like having a chili dog. I could get the banh mi without cilantro... yeah I think I'll do that.

Chili keeps for a very, very long time as long as you keep it hot at the right temperature.

Hot dogs also keep a long time as long as you keep it hot at the right temperature.

You don't need to combine the two until someone actually orders the chili dog. So order the chili dog with wild abandon. As long as it's at an actual restaurant and not a roadside gas station (since they may not keep the chili at a high enough temperature to keep away bacteria).

:nms: :nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNb_MoqxA5o
A warning for those people who want to know what could happen if you eat hot gas station meals that aren't kept hot enough to kill bacteria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

blight rhino posted:

Whistling is legit one of those things that if you practice, you'll get it. I can't really roll my "R"s, but I practiced daily when I was a lowly sailor standing watch staring at the water. I can flutter my tongue like it calls for now, but I can't make the R sound really.

I guess I'll keep trying.