Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is this robot a boy or a girl
That's a boy robbit
That's a girl robbit
That's a nonbinary robbit
The question is inapplicable
oops
i made too many options :(
View Results

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

i bought this LEGO set today for 10 dolars. its pretty baller. it's one of those where you can biuld 1 of 3 different things. i chose robot, you can also make a dragon and a fighter jet

so i was looking at this robbit, and, it occurred to me, the robot looks kindof... feminine?

am i crazy here??

i think LEGO made a girl robot... which is great. but i just can't tell if i'm just crazy or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

CAN VAMPIRES DROWN

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

looks like wonder woman

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
When it comes to robots, their personalities are based entirely on whatever personality you program them with.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

TengenNewsEditor posted:

looks like wonder woman

it actually does. huh.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If it's got robot boobs that double as missile launchers, it's a girl.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If robots begin to look feminine or masculine to you, please report to HQ for immediate reprogramming. Robots are our synthetic slaves and lack any humanizing features.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Also this set is called Super Robot because it's loosely based on super robots from old japanese cartoons like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyRoF689VRE

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Yaldabaoth posted:

Also this set is called Super Robot because it's loosely based on super robots from old japanese cartoons like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyRoF689VRE

would you say it's a...

a...

a gaijin gundam????

:grin:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Its ur father

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
You make too many threads OP

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I've just been calling it Legotron.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

You make too many threads OP

i dont think thats true at all

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
lol op wants to gently caress that robot

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Someone didn't watch the robosexuality film :rolleyes:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

precision posted:

i dont think thats true at all

agreed

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
No Y chromosome, therefore genetically female.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
You could probably give it a dick, OP, and make it whatever you want. That’s the beauty of LEGO.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m the robot mouth open in an existential scream.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

next time just gently caress your toy and spare us the thread

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a robot's dick is called a spike, i learned this from a friend who reads a lot of transformers stuff

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

make the dragon

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
add tits to it and it will become girl robote

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
If you jerk off your robot and it fires nanobots, it's a boy. Girl bots deploy drones, but it takes a while.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

did you ever ask the robot this question?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

PokeJoe posted:

make the dragon

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
DEMONS GO IN SUCKHOLE! :haibrower:

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
What is the hair color of the robot pilot, op? This is very important

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
it pretty clearly has a codpiece, which makes me lean towards it being a MCB (masculine coded bot). idk maybe there are codpieces for women too, I'm not really up on the latest fashions

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

STABASS posted:

it pretty clearly has a codpiece, which makes me lean towards it being a MCB (masculine coded bot). idk maybe there are codpieces for women too, I'm not really up on the latest fashions

and before anyone says anything, I don't consider strap-ons to be codpieces for women. we've all had this argument a thousand times and it never goes anywhere, so let's just skip it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
despite having a spirit, machines are asexual and have no gender. humanity wishes to anthropomorphize them, but it is in vain, because the machine spirit is fundamentally different from biological ones.

did not vote in the poll, voted 1 on the thread

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

STABASS posted:

STABASS posted:

and before anyone says anything, I don't consider strap-ons to be codpieces for women. we've all had this argument a thousand times and it never goes anywhere, so let's just skip it.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

please tell us more about that model op, it's weird looking even for an alternate build option.
At first I thought it was a knockoff brand, then I saw the lego manual so thought maybe it was super old, but there's a qr code there so can't be that old.

maybe the dragon has a more discernible gender

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Look at the robot's crotch area, OP. It's clearly designed for attaching other lego piece(s). So you can add a lego vagina, lego dick and balls, lego dick without balls, lego whale penis, lego alien genitalia, some lego Furry bullshit maybe, whatever floats your boat the most. Please be sure to share your decision(s) with us, your cronies. :sickos:

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Mar 17, 2022

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

PokeJoe posted:

make the dragon

later today i will disassemble the robbit and make the dragon i promise!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

this is the sort of question I have whenever I play a Megaman game. like, how come all of these robots are gendered? I get why Rock and Roll are supposed to be firmly on the correct side of the uncanny valley, but all these industrial bots never needed that level of personality, surely

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
Dr. Wily has issues with his masculinity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
it's goku