Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
tw: vigilante justice, unkempt pedophile

in all my travels i've found that the most poignant nuggets of wisdom can come from the unlikeliest of places

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhDGch8p3MQ&t=371s

i was shook to my core from this revelation, and just couldn't stop thinking about it

WWGT if i didn't call my sick nan in the hospital?

WWGT if i skipped leg day?

it's already done wonders for me, a very useful behavioral modification and motiviational technique

let me know if it works for you too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Huh...what would Google do? Probably sell my information to the highest bidder :tinfoil:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
G-sus

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i was thinking we could put these nifty bumper stickers on our cars to spread the message

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Yeah we could but then we're gonna have to find the other six if we want to bring Goku back again

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Treecko posted:

Yeah we could but then we're gonna have to find the other six if we want to bring Goku back again

i think we should keep him dead. martyrs move a lot of merch

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
have to admit i was a little disappointed that this didn't start an overnight movement, but goku would think i was a wuss if i threw a melty over it. time to pivot

this topic is now about which predator catching group has the best rap theme song

creep catchers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Yvla72wk4
dads against predators: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAjBCIOkHew

they're both really good but i'm gonna have to go with the og creep catchers

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Goku wouldn't think anything, he's literally brain damaged and only cares about eating, sleeping, and fighting opponents strong enough to make him climax.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

not gonna lie OP this is a pretty stupid thread and I think you can do better

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Bro just come post in the 5k thread we got a good thing going there

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

i think you misunderstood this thread, you're supposed to say which of those rap songs you prefer

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Treecko posted:

Bro just come post in the 5k thread we got a good thing going there

soon maybe

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
oh here's another funny one, a creep catcher guy walks offscreen to show the guys wife what he was writing to what he thought was a kid and 3 seconds later this dog yelps and i thought it was his wife reacting to the chatlogs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtRo7p1poKM&t=2258s
"ooowwohhh!!!"
"shut up spike!"

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
never clicking that link op. do not besmirch my precious discovery algorithm

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i had an idea for a short story/film recently where it's one of these guys who catfishes pedophiles for views but so he gets catfished by the guy who played edmund kemper on mind hunter who portrays himself as a much smaller and slighter pedophile online and the two meet while the vigilante dad is streaming, looking for what he thinks is his mark and so then van and then basement and then etc. and it ends with the big guy streaming himself raping the slightly smaller than average pedophile hunter on the darkweb and you see the screen and he's getting tipped bitcoin and people are in the chat saying things like "cut off his feet" and "can you show us his eyes, rick" and then u notice the url and it's darknudeweb

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

kntfkr posted:

i had an idea for a short story/film recently where it's one of these guys who catfishes pedophiles for views but so he gets catfished by the guy who played edmund kemper on mind hunter who portrays himself as a much smaller and slighter pedophile online and the two meet while the vigilante dad is streaming, looking for what he thinks is his mark and so then van and then basement and then etc. and it ends with the big guy streaming himself raping the slightly smaller than average pedophile hunter on the darkweb and you see the screen and he's getting tipped bitcoin and people are in the chat saying things like "cut off his feet" and "can you show us his eyes, rick" and then u notice the url and it's darknudeweb

that's a wild story and you should produce it, and that guy who played ed kemper sure knows how to give a terrifying hug

i had an idea for a sketch where a creep catcher snags a guy and reads his chatlogs from a spiral notepad to him and then the predator says "wait, wtf? did you handwrite all these chatlogs? you never heard of a fuckin printer?" and totally turns it around on him

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

beer gas canister posted:

never clicking that link op. do not besmirch my precious discovery algorithm

this thread is sponsored by nord vpn, which totally isn't an nsa honeypot

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
anyone saying that this thread is stupid or dumb or whatever can just shut up okay

i have several mysteries planned such as if this guy is gonna lose his truck or not

https://youtu.be/uayglSs8I_c?t=2262

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

What makes you think that?

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
this topic is now on hiatus until season two