Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Boy that went south. Did anyone keep watching after season two? My wife and I caught every episode of the first two seasons but now I barely remember anything of it except the Big Bad Wolf loved Christmas a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Even when it was at its best it was a pretty loving stupid show, but it was a fun kind of stupid for the most part.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Is that the lovely fables knock off or the really lovely fable knock off? Anyway they're both bad, read fables instead

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Son of Rodney posted:

Is that the lovely fables knock off or the really lovely fable knock off? Anyway they're both bad, read fables instead

There were a bunch floating around at that time but I only saw Grimm so I'm not sure where it ranked.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I vaguely remembered that one being on roughly the same time as the one with Ichabod Crane and the other with that lady from house md, fantasy fairytale show.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The 2010s were pretty much a wasteland for television.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I watched season one just a month ago. It's entirely gimmicked "guess what creature this person turns into" and nothing else; every episode.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I remember watching several episodes of the first season. I sort of liked it but I like goofy, trashy TV. I was going to watch more but it disappeared from streaming services.

It sounds like it went the same way as Lost Girl. Starts out a pretty good guilty pleasure and then takes a nosedive that would impress anyone who still watches The Simpsons. Thanks for the warning, I guess, OP.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Applewhite posted:

The 2010s were pretty much a wasteland for television.

Um, the poster above you mentioned House MD which ran until 2012. TV doesn't get much better than House.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Internetjack posted:

I watched season one just a month ago. It's entirely gimmicked "guess what creature this person turns into" and nothing else; every episode.

And the cutesy looking animals were good, and the rest were bad.
And it had an episode were sheep people were in some form of church cult lead by a wolf person.
FLOCK YOU SEE, THEY WERE HIS FLOCK!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the Grimm guy made it into Yellowstone as the family failson

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I wasn't terribly impressed with House. I watched a couple eps for the novelty of seeing Hugh Laurie in a serious dramatic role but tuned out after that.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

Valko posted:

Um, the poster above you mentioned House MD which ran until 2012. TV doesn't get much better than House.

Well, I remember house, not much the fairytale show the Jennifer Morrison ran off to.

Is the dark fantasy of the 2010's became to be because of those dark Nolan batmans a few years before?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

happyhippy posted:

And the cutesy looking animals were good, and the rest were bad.
And it had an episode were sheep people were in some form of church cult lead by a wolf person.
FLOCK YOU SEE, THEY WERE HIS FLOCK!

As it became increasingly apparent that animal people made up like 60% of the world population the show really began to stretch the limits of my willing suspension of disbelief.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
they're called "Wesen" op

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Harald posted:

they're called "Wesen" op

I thought it was pronounced "Weßen." :smug:

sad question
May 30, 2020

Is this the one with the funny clip where random Disney characters keep entering the scene to backstab each other?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannibal Llama
Jan 3, 2020

Cannibal Llama sounds like it could be a zany intentional throwback to mid OOs Penguin of Doom tier usernames but it also sounds like it could be the name of the lamest possible Metal Gear Solid boss so please don't make fun of it.

Son of Rodney posted:

I could never read fables because I refuse to support the fascist apartheid state known as Israel op.