Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i just looked at QC for the first time in like, 7 years, and it's pretty amazing how bad the art has gotten. i would say the writing has gotten way worse but it was never good. when did it all go downhill? when did it officially go from being "webcomic for gen-x hipsters" to "webcomic drawn by a gen-x hipster for dumb millennials that he hates"? haha

it was when he introduced fuckable robots, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I don't know what that is

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
A retarde child on a unicycle rolling towards his fathers open arms

FATHER IM CARING, IM CARING!

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I dont knoe what that is.does that help ?

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
No ones caring, the child is retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I don't think anyone else here knows about that comic, OP. We should probably just use this thread to talk about Elden Ring.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Out of all the questionable content on these forums I’d say the OP is the lowest point.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

Im currently questioning the content of your undies op

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
In the summer between high school and college, I bought an embarrassingly bad t-shirt from QC that had a cereal box on the cover that said "Math is delicious!"

While working at the campus library that fall, a girl I had a huge crush on recognized it from the webcomic and said it was cool. I was nervous and just said "thanks" like a dope. Arguably, that was the lowest point of Questionable Content.

(also I just looked at a new of the new posts and it's wild how big he's drawing some of these tits, shoutout to him for going full horny)

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

surf rock posted:

While working at the campus library that fall, a girl I had a huge crush on recognized it from the webcomic and said it was cool. I was nervous and just said "thanks" like a dope. Arguably, that was the lowest point of Questionable Content.

What did you want to say? What did you think would work?

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

STABASS posted:

I don't know what that is

Is it the comic where the characters are all robots controlled by the devil?

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
It's a sad somebodies early experiences of online culture.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gay

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

When i sucked the poo poo out that bootyhole

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

https://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4426

Some of these are :nws:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Cum Mold
Mar 18, 2022

by sebmojo
A Fathers Nasal Swab.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

Double empty quoting cuz im that gay

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

LuckyCat posted:

Out of all the questionable content on these forums I’d say the OP is the lowest point.

rude. i thought we were buddies :(

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

How can a day with dick jokes be the lowest point of anything? That's probably the best the comic has ever been!

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Oh yeah, webcomics, I remember those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

How can a day with dick jokes be the lowest point of anything? That's probably the best the comic has ever been!

its the lowest point because this series of comics was close to greatness and then they just went back to making a generic big titty webcomic