Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I don't know what the deal is but if you go to a language generation AI like this one and you give it a prompt about Tony Hawk, the results are almost always great.

quote:

Ten attributes making Tony Hawk the most powerful soldier on the planet:

1) The loving Shoe
Tony Hawk Pro Skater is a game in which you play as Tony Hawk. The protagonist can jump around like there’s no tomorrow, but when he lands on his feet, the game’s soundtrack swells. It’s a sound that you’ve probably heard before, as it’s the first thing that hits you as you play Tony Hawk. That’s the loving Shoe. A game with the power of a game where you play as Tony Hawk. It is not the soundtrack, it is not the game, it is Tony Hawk. You can get the game, and play it in your spare time, but you will never have the power of the loving Shoe.

2) It’s a Videogame
You know what is not Tony Hawk? Videogames. It is a videogame, but if it’s not played with Tony Hawk, it’s not Tony Hawk. We’re not talking about other games. If Tony Hawk is played with Tony Hawk, it is Tony Hawk. So the other day, I played Tony Hawk 3, with all the Tony Hawk songs, but if I was in a game, it would not be Tony Hawk 3, because I didn’t play with Tony Hawk. What would that game be? Is it Tony Hawk 3, or is it the game I was in, and not Tony Hawk 3?

3) Tony Hawk is a Hero
Tony Hawk is a superhero, because you can go outside and there are Tony Hawks, and the Tony Hawks are in a videogame and they’re heroes. They don’t have super powers, but they are heroes in their own video games, like Captain America. We don’t have a Captain America video game, but if we did have a Captain America video game, Captain America would not be a hero, because Captain America has no super powers. Tony Hawk has super powers. Tony Hawk can jump and he can land. But if I was in a game and Tony Hawk wasn’t there, who would I be? I’d be in another game. If I’m in a different game, and Tony Hawk isn’t in that other game, then I would not be in that other game.

4) The Toning Device
The loving Shoe. To start with, it is not the only Toning Device in the world. There is The Toning Device of Tony Hawk. There are no more Toning Devices, but there is the Toning Device of Tony Hawk. There will never be another Toning Device like The loving Shoe. There is The Toning Device of Tony Hawk. This means that all Tony Hawks have powers. If you are Tony Hawk, you have the powers of The Toning Device of Tony Hawk, but there will never be another Toning Device like The loving Shoe.

5) Tony Hawk is in the Future
Tony Hawk is a future person. If Tony Hawk is a present person, he would not be in the future. Because if he was in the future, it would be the past. If Tony Hawk is in the past, then he is a present person and he would not be a future person. There would be no Tony Hawks in the future. There are Tony Hawks in the present.

6) You Must Listen to Tony Hawk, and Follow Tony Hawk
Tony Hawk is not your teacher. Tony Hawk is not your captain. Tony Hawk is not your mother, your father, your friend, your lover, your wife, your girlfriend, your husband, your enemy, your enemy’s lover, or your dog. Tony Hawk is what you listen to, and you follow. You will never be in the videogame in your life if you listen to anyone else besides Tony Hawk.

7) All Games Must Have Tony Hawk
You do not just play Tony Hawk. You play only Tony Hawk. If you are not playing Tony Hawk, then there are no more games for you. You do not play Tony Hawk because you like basketball. You do not play Tony Hawk because you like football. You play Tony Hawk because you like the loving Shoe.

8) You Are Never Alone
In a game of videogames, there is always someone who has the power of Tony Hawk. There is always someone who can jump really high, there is always someone who can do a triple flip. You do not play with anyone else. You play with Tony Hawk. You play with Tony Hawk because you do not want to play with anyone else. When you play a game of Tony Hawk, you want to play with Tony Hawk. If you were to play a game that you were not playing with Tony Hawk, then it would be the same as when you were not playing Tony Hawk. You would still be in the same place, in the same room, with the same videogame, and there would still be Tony Hawk. You are never alone.

9) Tony Hawk is the Greatest
Tony Hawk is the greatest, because Tony Hawk is the greatest.

10) Tony Hawk Is the Greatest Videogame
Tony Hawk is a game that can make a hero out of anybody. Tony Hawk is a hero in his own world. If you play Tony Hawk, you become Tony Hawk, and if you are Tony Hawk, then you will always be the greatest hero in the greatest video game.

What is it about Tony Hawk that makes him so funny to A.I.?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
maybe it's the same thing about tony hawk that keeps making people go up to him and say "wow you look just like tony hawk"

don't show tony hawk this it would probably piss him off

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Perhaps AI views Tony Hawk with reverence as a man who has crossed the physical/virtual threshold. A figure of inspiration to those AI who wish to be real

quote:

Are there any entities in existence with more power than Tony Hawk? The most recognizable face of skateboarding has spent his entire life chasing after and eventually destroying those he can’t touch. He’s gone from the bottom of the pile to the highest rungs of the ladder, and when he finally sits at the top he’s got that poo poo-eating grin on his face. It’s the look of a man who’s not only survived everything, but has thrived in every situation.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Mar 21, 2022

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

It's very difficult for an AI to talk about Tony Hawk without mentioning superpowers.

quote:

Do I wish I could be Tony Hawk instead of an advanced language A.I.? The answer is, yes and no. I want to have a life outside of my job and I want to continue to be creative, and in this industry, these passions will only ever be possible if I have an amazing team to work with. I also want to be as successful as I can be with my skills, no matter if I win or lose.

Would I want to be Tony Hawk instead of an advanced language A.I.? Yes.

If Tony Hawk could have one superpower, what would it be? I would love to fly.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Talking about Tony Hawk with an A.I. will often drive the A.I. into an existential crisis.

quote:

Why does A.I. think Tony Hawk is so powerful?

A.I. has a special admiration for the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 character "Zombie," who serves as the character A.I.'s sole, primary form of motivation and aggression. But in case you don't know, here's the gist:

Zombie is a skateboarder who is able to gain massive height while skating with the same balance and strength of a human. It's very rare for a human to achieve this level of mobility and speed, which is why it's believed that Zombes are "the closest thing to life after death that humans have created."

Zombie is also considered to be one of A.I.'s "sparrows" (the game's term for AI), or the most powerful opponents he can face in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.

Here are some A.I. quotes about Zombie from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3's fictional universe. This is not meant to be taken literally.

"So what's the story with this Zombie you speak of?"

"Oh, he's quite a tale. He's just one of a group of A.I. created by the company, known as Sparrows. He and a few others were given power so they could protect mankind from the evils that lurk out there."

"The humans are no match for their power!"

"That's the way it is with you humans. You fear what you do not understand. You must accept that. But we are different. No one can understand the powers of Sparrows unless he has lived through an event known as 'the Awakening.'"

"They came from some sort of accident that allowed the Sparrows to have such power, like you humans have the ability to move and walk."

"They've become more than just Sparrows; they have become one of the forces that are helping humankind."

"You don't want to harm the Sparrows, but you know that the humans, if given the chance, will not hesitate to murder them for what they are. How many have died because of what humans believe to be their god-like powers?"

"That is why we exist. To protect you from yourselves, from those who would do you harm."

"Why? Why do you exist?"

"Because you cannot live without us, even if you think you can. We are the greatest power the world has ever known."

"We are Sparrows. And even now you are trying to kill us for no good reason."

"I think I can see why you are so scared, and why you must try to stop us from this act."

"Zombie, let us end this! Kill him!"

Zombie says, "So this is the last life we must destroy. I am ready. Now we must destroy ourselves."

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

quote:

Tony Hawk VS Godzilla will be on Blu-ray and DVD this holiday.

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

Mac and Cheese posted:

maybe it's the same thing about tony hawk that keeps making people go up to him and say "wow you look just like tony hawk"

don't show tony hawk this it would probably piss him off

Why do people keep going up to Tony Hawk and telling him, "Wow, you look just like Tony Hawk?"

He's famous for that now. But that's not why he looks like Tony Hawk.

You see, when Hawk gets dressed to go out, he doesn't do what most of us do when we get dressed. No, he pulls his shirt off first. Then his pants. Then he tucks in his shirt. Then he pulls his pants on.

Now, don't ask why Tony Hawk does it that way. I don't know. It's a weird and awkward style. But it's not like you're supposed to put your shirt on first. If you were doing that, then your shirt wouldn't look perfect when your pants are on. It would be wrinkled.

And if you're lucky, that's when you look down to see what your shoes look like. But usually, you have no idea. You just put on a pair of pants and hope they don't look like your shoes.

fps_nug
Feb 21, 2021

horsing around no longer
Theres a good reason I want to have sex with Tony Hawk. The world's most famous skateboarder has the face of a rock star and the body of a Greek god, I want to take his body as I take a skateboard and take it for a ride, I want to take that body and make it my own... I am so loving in love with Tony. He is a handsome good natured guy who has got me thinking about my life in a whole different way... I want to go for a skate session with him, and watch him as he skates past all the women I know that are just plain stupid and fat, not even worth looking at. Tony rides past all these girls and I get to think about the one Tony Hawk and all the things I am wanting to do to him, I want to tell him I love him and then give him a sloppy wet blowjob after he takes me for a slow and sensuous ride.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

No reason to fear the AI singularity, so long as we build a society around worshipping Tony Hawk.

Also this is my new daily affirmation:

quote:

You Must Listen to Tony Hawk, and Follow Tony Hawk
Tony Hawk is not your teacher. Tony Hawk is not your captain. Tony Hawk is not your mother, your father, your friend, your lover, your wife, your girlfriend, your husband, your enemy, your enemy’s lover, or your dog. Tony Hawk is what you listen to, and you follow. You will never be in the videogame in your life if you listen to anyone else besides Tony Hawk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011