Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i have 5 dolars in steam credit and this game Ikenfell is on sale for 10. one of the reviews simply says "gay witch game". i'm all about that life.

is this a good game for my american dolars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Well actual gender+ people are saying it does a good job of portraying a diverse cast, so it has that going for it.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
idk try it for like an hour and if you don't feel like you want to keep playing it refund it

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Yaldabaoth posted:

Well actual gender+ people are saying it does a good job of portraying a diverse cast, so it has that going for it.

i'm too cheap to shell out an extra $5/mo for gender+ so I just put up with gender w/ ads.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

the holy poopacy posted:

i'm too cheap to shell out an extra $5/mo for gender+ so I just put up with gender w/ ads.

i got a free trial of gender premium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo